my electricity will be shut down for 8 hours.

Wiplive

Uh.... what makes you think I live in the USA?

Anyway, I never heard of a country where you couldn't score some gear.

Please keep in mind this was a joke suggestion, and keeping yourself entertained with cannabis is not recommended... if anything, it will put a hole in your wallet.

i dont have wallet myself. ill take from my mum.

i dont have wallet myself. ill take from my mum.

I can't see anything bad coming from taking money from your mother's wallet to buy cannabis. Absolutely nothing at all. I'm sure it will be a warm family moment you two will cherish for years to come.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

#Firstworldproblems. Go outside!

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I can't see anything bad coming from taking money from your mother's wallet to buy cannabis. Absolutely nothing at all. I'm sure it will be a warm family moment you two will cherish for years to come.

is that sarcasm or are you for real?

#Firstworldproblems. Go outside!

it was cold af -1 degrees. i am not in america, we have no global warming here.  i was outside for 2 hours and already got cold af. if i was out for 8 hours id probs die.

Mate, if you can't spot such obvious sarcasm, a power outage is the last thing you should worry about.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

hello, i have sad news. our apartment flat will be having electricity cut for 8 hours because they are changing something in electricity grid.

what can i do for 8 hours? i will have my laptop and my phone fully charged but constantly using them wouldnt be a good option. i will probably use my data from my phone a bit.

but what to do??? should i suicide?? halp!!!

p.s. this isn't a troll post my electricity is really going down for 8 hours. sad day.

If you can't even figure out on your own what to do if you don't have any electricity, none of us can help you.  You need to stop living in your parents' basement and move out to live on your own.

Or if you want to do something really exciting, go bungee jumping off a 100m tall building with a 101m length of rope.  You won't have to worry about electricity ever again.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

we have no global warming here

Key word there - global xD

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

If you can't even figure out on your own what to do if you don't have any electricity, none of us can help you.  You need to stop living in your parents' basement and move out to live on your own.

Or if you want to do something really exciting, go bungee jumping off a 100m tall building with a 101m length of rope.  You won't have to worry about electricity ever again.

im not 18 yet. max height building in my town is 5 floors. and i have no basmenet i live in an apartment.

im not 18 yet. max height building in my town is 5 floors. and i have no basmenet i live in an apartment.

5 floors is still high enough to bungee jump off the roof with a 101m length of rope.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

fap to what? The ceiling fan? That's off?

Imagination is a powerful tool.

- snip-