Star Wars Battlefront III Stuttering

Furbodo

My signature has my specs as a whole, but here is the key components:

i5-4460 

MSI R9 380 2GB

16gb 1866Mhz RAM

7100 rpm game storage hard disk (WD Blue)

The game auto set my settings to High on everything @1080p. So I decided to roll with it. In the beginnings of matches I get huge stutters and fps drops, but after 30 seconds to a minute, it plays very smoothly at around 50-60fps. Also in the finishing score screen it stutters way too much for nothing being rendered. I also noticed that when I tab out, the game is putting a lot of usage on my cpu in task manager. Is there a bottleneck in my system that is preventing the game to run smoothly all the time, or is it just because its a beta. Please tell my what you think. Thanks for your input in advance!

My Build: cpu: i7-12700k motherboard: Asus Strix Gaming D4 Wifi ram: G.Skill 64gb (4x16gb) 4000mhz @ 1.45v case: O11D XL gpu: MSI Gaming Trio 4090 storage: 3x Crucial 1tb Nvme SSDs display: Samsung LC34G55TWWNXZA keyboard: Logitech G915 mouse: Logitech Superlight headset: astro a40 tr

It's a beta so there is bound to be issues, more so from team green as it is a frostbite engine but I doubt either of them have worked out the bugs on their new drivers

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

It's a beta so there is bound to be issues, more so from team green as it is a frostbite engine but I doubt either of them have worked out the bugs on their new drivers

Thanks! I just don't want to buy a game that I can't run completely smoothly and take complete advantage of my gpu.

My Build: cpu: i7-12700k motherboard: Asus Strix Gaming D4 Wifi ram: G.Skill 64gb (4x16gb) 4000mhz @ 1.45v case: O11D XL gpu: MSI Gaming Trio 4090 storage: 3x Crucial 1tb Nvme SSDs display: Samsung LC34G55TWWNXZA keyboard: Logitech G915 mouse: Logitech Superlight headset: astro a40 tr

If you continue getting stutter on the full game then it could maybe be CPU bottleneck, I get no stutter on my 4790K with a GTX 980. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

I think it your GPU, even my 980ti runs on Ultra with ~100fps but still encountered mirco stutter in some area (Mind i was recording while playing)

Magical Pineapples

My signature has my specs as a whole, but here is the key components:

i5-4460 

MSI R9 380 2GB

16gb 1866Mhz RAM

7100 rpm game storage hard disk (WD Blue)

The game auto set my settings to High on everything @1080p. So I decided to roll with it. In the beginnings of matches I get huge stutters and fps drops, but after 30 seconds to a minute, it plays very smoothly at around 50-60fps. Also in the finishing score screen it stutters way too much for nothing being rendered. I also noticed that when I tab out, the game is putting a lot of usage on my cpu in task manager. Is there a bottleneck in my system that is preventing the game to run smoothly all the time, or is it just because its a beta. Please tell my what you think. Thanks for your input in advance!

hard drive. Mine did the same thing at first because i had it on a WD Black, Switched to an SSD and the stuttering went away 

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

hard drive. Mine did the same thing at first because i had it on a WD Black, Switched to an SSD and the stuttering went away 

That's discouraging since if the full game is anything in size to what BF4 was to BF3 putting it on boot SSD would suck.

That's discouraging since if the full game is anything in size to what BF4 was to BF3 putting it on boot SSD would suck.

I have it on a 7200rpm WD Blue, No stutters. Your specs seem fine. It has to be something else. Make sure you have the latest drivers, clean of viruses, and nothing running in the back ground. How long since you refreshed your windows?

Your specs are close to mine. Ultra settings around 90FPS average on my specs for reference all stock clocks playing smooth.

I5 4690K

8GB Ram

HDD

i have it on a WD Red and i have no stutters either

Game runs smooth 65-80 on high with 4 options on ultra with a single 760 4GB (1298Mhz)

Let's agree to disagree

I get stuttering only in the first minute or so, because my HDD is really slow and hasn't fully loaded the game. After that it's a smooth 70-80 FPS maxed.