PC Won't Get Past Motherboard Logo Sometimes...

NerdNinja

Hey guys. So I built my PC finally. Woo hoo! and It works great! Except for one thing...

Sometimes when I turn on my PC from shutdown, It will fail to boot. It just sit's at the ASUS logo screen and does nothing.

Fans spin and lights are on but it will not go past that screen. However this doesn't happen all the time, if it does happen I can usually get it to boot on the next or third try.

Here's my rig currently: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xjwJdC

I have no idea what could be causing this. And I've seen no similar occurrences on the internet.

Thanks for the help!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Go in the bios, disable boot logo screen (or whatever its called), to get rid of the Asus logo and actually see where during the POST process your PC is at.

Next time this issue happen, you will be able to see exactly what it is hanging on.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro