Homeplugs and AV2

Gladzilla

i was wondering since the house I am renting has multiple breakers, would it be possible to take the out put of one Av2 homeplug plugged into a network switch as input. take the output of the network switch and run it to the area where the 2nd breaker starts for a more reliable and faster data signal? In the end i'd like to have 2 inputs on the homeplug network.  

Why not hardwire everything with Cat5

If any of the homeplug units on the first breaker can see any of the units on the second breaker already, then you do NOT want to add any network inputs on the second breaker or any ethernet connections between the homeplug units, as you would cause a network loop.

What you would need to do is use the "encryption" feature of AV2 units to make two seperate powerline networks, one on each breaker, and then you could connect any type of input onto the network of the second breaker. See the user manual of your powerline adaptors to see how to do this. Every AV2 adaptor I've seen supports this, but YMMV as I don't know if it is a requirement for AV2 certification.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

couldnt i just boost the signal in the room with the modem by using two inputs. how would i go about doing this?

having two homeplug units in one room doesn't cause the signals to stack, it would actually slow things down due to an additional node having to timeshare (CSMA)

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: