Samsung trolling Apple with the iPhone 6s launch?

FakezZ

The company supposedly crashed the line at Regent Street’s Apple Store location to hand out blue pillows with the hashtag #NextIsNew on them. If you don’t remember, this is the same tagline Samsung used to promote the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus during IFA. The company also gave out branded water bottles for those who may have needed a drink.

Apparently, the ad agency Samsung has used as of late was in attendance with video cameras, which could be a sign that they’re planning some sort of ad campaign that ridicules the iPhone customers who stand in line waiting for each new release. Samsung has done something similar before, but only with paid actors in controlled scenarios.

samsung-trolls-apple-fans.jpg

My take? LOL good job Sammy. I'm sure Apple probably isn't very happy about that, but I like it when companies don't act all serious and stuff all the time. Waiting on what Apple will do with the Galaxy S7 launch :P

Source: http://phandroid.com/2015/09/25/samsung-trolls-iphone-6s-buyers/

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

#FApple

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

for fucks sake this samsung apple rivalry is getting old

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I'm sure if Samsung was in Apple's position they'd be so happy that customers are literally camping outside for the release of a new product. Just seems childish imo. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

I'm sure if Samsung was in Apple's position they'd be so happy that customers are literally camping outside for the release of a new product. Just seems childish imo. 

Weh. I think it's brilliant.

The thing is, Samsung doesn't have stores.... (well not many).

We'll see how they do. I don't think the 6S is going to do well as the 6 though.

I produce music!

Weh. I think it's brilliant.

The thing is, Samsung doesn't have stores.... (well not many).

We'll see how they do. I don't think the 6S is going to do well as the 6 though.

that's because nobody would go to them.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Well, it's certainly more entertaining than most ads are ^^ besides those waiting for days in line to get an iphone probably deserve to get trolled... not for the iphone, it's the "in line for days" part that makes it bad.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

No, they just don't have 300% profits on their products to be able to support their own stores which sell almost nothing throughout the year and have more employees than any other store of that type.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Samsung actually has been opening up "stores" in Best Buys, and also have been setting up real "Samsung Stores" in malls and such.

Even if Samsung is slow on expansion, I'd say they're doing well (despite "disappointing" sales)

Why the hate? It seems like you take Samsung for granted tbh.

I produce music!

Samsung actually has been opening up "stores" in Best Buys, and also have been setting up real "Samsung Stores" in malls and such.

Even if Samsung is slow on expansion, I'd say they're doing well (despite "disappointing" sales)

Why the hate? It seems like you take Samsung for granted tbh.

Don't count on it, Samsung has a pretty loyal fanbase too.

No, they just don't have 300% profits on their products to be able to support their own stores which sell almost nothing throughout the year and have more employees than any other store of that type.

wow I knew this comment would piss people off :)

wow I knew this comment would piss people off :)

how does this

Don't count on it, Samsung has a pretty loyal fanbase too.

sound pissed off lol  :P

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

how does this

sound pissed off lol  :P

I got 3 people quoting me in the space of a minute lol

I got 3 people quoting me in the space of a minute lol

it happens when you make a controversial statement on the first page of a news topic...

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

it happens when you make a controversial statement on the first page of a news topic...

I know :)

from the company who ignored it's fanbase to try to appeal to the apple fashionistas

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

If it wasn't for the shitty iOS 7+ i would have gotten a iPhone 6+ but i considered it large AF and bought a Note 5 instead. 

Where did you get that? Flagship to flagship they are very much close in cost. http://www.slashgear.com/debunked-galaxy-s6-edge-more-costly-to-make-cheaper-to-buy-than-iphone-14379001/

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

"I'm a mac"

"and I'm a PC"

childish? lmao

"I'm a mac"

"and I'm a PC"

childish? lmao

Please explain hey those advertisements were childish.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.