Full setup of games?

DeMiThA

Is there a way to download the full setup of the game ( Battle Filed 3)? im not talking about cracked versions, i got a very slow internet connection, it takes days to download a 20gb game,if i had to reinstall windows i have to re-download the game all over again.

I'm not 100% sure on this. But some have said, save the contents of the BF3 folder to another location. Then start the download. The installer will install and create the bf3 folders necessary. Then copy the original bf3 files into the appropriate new folders. Resume the download and it should rocket to 100%.

Don't quote me if it doesn't work....IIRC many people said it was a 50/50 chance.

Call me old, but I still have the BF3 and bf4 physical DVD's. Comes in real handy. I don't have to wait all day for it to download. I can install over 30-40GB in under 30 Min :)

Maybe something to consider if you upgrade to bf4 later.

Thanks!

Chris R.

So you're asking if you can download BF3 so you don't have to download it with you bad connection?

EDIT: What was said above me works at least in Steam games, not entirely sure about Origin.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

So you're asking if you can download BF3 so you don't have to download it with you bad connection?

EDIT: What was said above me works at least in Steam games, not entirely sure about Origin.

Yeah, I'd youtube it. I'm sure there are many methods out there. I just can't remember at the moment. Google or youtube something like "How to move bf3/4 to a new HDD." Its the same concept. You already have the files, and you don't want to re-download them.

Thanks!

Chris R.

Is there a way to download the full setup of the game ( Battle Filed 3)? im not talking about cracked versions, i got a very slow internet connection, it takes days to download a 20gb game,if i had to reinstall windows i have to re-download the game all over again.

Whats your internet speed?

and i hate your profile picture :)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Whats your internet speed?

and i hate your profile picture :)

1MBPS, so i get around 128KPBS of down speed :S , lots of people hate this :P 

1MBPS, so i get around 128KPBS of down speed :S , lots of people hate this :P

i downloaded GTA 5 without problem , i kept my PC on at night on 1.2MB/s

BF3 is nothing

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i downloaded GTA 5 without problem , i kept my PC on at night on 1.2MB/s

BF3 is nothing

ya mine is 128kbps so, its gonna take full 3 days to download bf3