I Need a Baller ~$500 USD Gaming Build

doctorraichu

Okay, looking for the best build around. It has to be $500 USD or Less and has to play CS:GO on high settings 60fps. Extra points for color scheming.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3jNWQ7

Totally baller, would max out CS:GO at 1080p with no problems. Using NVIDIA's DSR you can even play the game at higher resolutions, like 1440p with 60fps. Also, is black / grey a color scheme?

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3jNWQ7

Totally baller, would max out CS:GO at 1080p with no problems. Using NVIDIA's DSR you can even play the game at higher resolutions, like 1440p with 60fps. Also, is black / grey a color scheme?

Dem Some sexy specs, boy.

Dem Some sexy specs, boy.

Also looks pretty good, and has quality components from good brands. I hope you consider it. It's a worthy machine, even I'd game on it. :)

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

Also looks pretty good, and has quality components from good brands. I hope you consider it. It's a worthy machine, even I'd game on it. :)

The PSU is not the best choice but it's solid.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YGfZTW

This was the best I could do on short notice, as its a build I'm working on currently

Its 50 dollars over, but its mini-itx :P

Pretty nice, love the black and white color scheme. Do you think the cpu cooler is necessary?

The PSU is not the best choice but it's solid.

It's a decent one, good enough for now. However in the future he'd obviously want to upgrade the PSU to accommodate any more powerful hardware.

Pretty nice, love the black and white color scheme. Do you think the cpu cooler is necessary?

AMD's chips run hotter than intels, which is why I added that cooler to the build. I THINK the normal cooler would do, but I don't know if it'll fit due to size constraints in the case.

You could change the case to something else, I only had the small one because it'll be replacing my xbox 360, and I don't want it to be to big

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YGfZTW

This was the best I could do on short notice, as its a build I'm working on currently

Its 50 dollars over, but its mini-itx :P

if you have discrete graphics why not go with an athlon as the onboard gpu would be useless

It's a decent one, good enough for now. However in the future he'd obviously want to upgrade the PSU to accommodate any more powerful hardware.

True, true. But hey, I can't speak for anything regarding a PSU, I'm using a 400W PSU for an R9 290.

if you have discrete graphics why not go with an athlon as the onboard gpu would be useless

CROSS-FIRE

CROSS-FIRE

that is an amd onboard gpu and a nvidia gpu so they cant crossfire

edit the parts and you can

the highest gpu that it can crossfire with using that apu is a r7 250 and that isnt very powerful 

the highest gpu that it can crossfire with using that apu is a r7 250 and that isnt very powerful 

I guess you're right.