How to effectively search the forum.

Cacao

It would help if everybody would tag their topics.

tagging takes time and I dont know really what to tage it with most of the time. The title and subforum should be enough to find a topic.

If everybody started using Tags it might help but it wouldn't fix the problem.

The simple fact is that the search function on this forum really needs needs to be improved. 

Its Pretty shocking even if a thread is tagged if the words you're searching for aren't tagged you still don't get a result.

I think this thread should be stickied. 

Most forums I use have shit search and their all different platforms, so I just learned to use google.

tagging takes time and I dont know really what to tage it with most of the time. The title and subforum should be enough to find a topic.

Most forums I use have shit search and their all different platforms, so I just learned to use google.

I also use google, I just see a lot of people saying "Duplicate thread, search before posting" when searching probably won't help them anyway.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4