Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

My favorite feature of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is the 4K video capture.

Good luck to everyone!

Well done to people who win!

Smartswitch looks pretty cool. If I end up winning I am definitely cyanogen modding this one. Can't stand touchwiz.

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

Best part is the Virtual Shot.  I would have a ton of fun with that option!  :D

I have seen similar or same as the smart switch. So for me virtual shot (and also slow mo)

Smart switch is for sure but also virtual shot is fun!!

Good luck everyone!

Slow motion, fingerprint sensor, edge screen, 1440p [...] basically everything my M8 doesn't have xD

I like slowmotion most, :D and i like S devices rezistance, i have S3 in care for 3 years and display is still like new.. (but inside.. 1gb ram cant handle it anymore :D)

HDR selfies for all that high quality selfies

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Slow motion capture seems useful. Dual mics for a sonar range finder would be even better :D

I am definitely a fan of the Smart Switch, basically due to the simple fact that my iPhone broke so I changed to a temporary phone some crappy Nokia that I picked up for £30 and basically had to start from scratch. Now I am hoping to win this because I am fed up of paying more than I did for the iPhone in the first place to have it repaired. So good luck to everyone.