Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

The selective focus thing would've helped with some of the shots I made. I like the edge video controls thing too. 

The Virtual Shot feature is the feature i like it. That is way cool than any other feature umm except the hdr front facing. But it is sick that you can view ur video like that. Sick, now samsung did something great and that is usable , not like the air gesture.

Deffinetly the Smart swich feature, makes it so easy to switch between phones!! 

"Often you're too afraid"

Do you agree? Give a like!

I found the Virtual Shot quite awesome.

Intel Core i5-4690S - 3,20 - 3,90 GHz 6 MB 65 W | 16GB (2x8192) SO-DIMM DDR3 RAM 1866MHz | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M - 6144 MB GDDR5 VRAM

Samsung's Virtual shot Function! Samsung is raising the Bar! Love the Rounded screen Too!!  :wub: 

I liked the slow motion feature the most. Some things can look awesome or just ridiculus in slow mo. 

I actually really liked the slow motion option. Sure you could do the same on your computer but doing it instantly on the phone? pretty neat.

Thinking of buying an S6 or Note 5 and leaving iOS after 6 years of using nothing else.. Smart Switch looks awesome. ;)