Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Virtual shot.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I like the feature that I can change weather it is focusing on objects far away or close because my phone currently focuses on the most random objects and it is very annoying.

I think probably the design of the screen, Leave it up to Samsung to make a cool looking phone.

The feature I loved the most in this serie was Smart Switch, which is quite nice to have when you come from an iPhone or another Android device

The Smart Switch is very convenience :)

And Front facing camera has HDR (which really help bringing out shadows) and man that wide angle camera, I can take pic with trying to cramp many people in one place anymore

i think its great the we can bring our stuff hassle free from ios using smart switch and even the selective focus was great but i think it would have been killer if there was more edge specific functionality

Most impressed with Virtual Shot. Haven't seen that feature before in any other phone.

Smart Switch for starters. Not just settings but apps too! So nice.

Virtual Shot looks like it'd be a ton of fun to use for group stuff when you can't reach far enough to get everyone in the shot. 

And lastly, any camera shooting at 4K had better have quality DPI for the pics. My current Droid has a 3MP camera (i think) but the DPI is crap so it looks like I'm shooting at 240p resolution. 

Virtual Shot

Selective Focus looks like a feature I would use more often, but that Virtual Shot would be awesome for making cool travel shots. 

Love the smart switch feature. So much easier to change phones