Your opinion on veganism

Bloodyvalley

Was just wondering what you guys think of veganism

Do you think it's healthier than eating meat?

link all your opinions to sources

yes I think its healthier to eat meat 

meat isn't great for us (at least not in it's current state, and/or the volume that we eat it in). But it's also not healthy to not eat any meat at all. 

/excluding legitimate medical reasons 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

meat isn't great for us (at least not in it's current state, or the volume that we eat it in). But it's also not healthy to not eat any meat at all. 

water and oxygen also kill us

I Don't Care,Its Your Decision,

But Stuff Like This 

,Needs To Get Removed

link all your opinions to sources

Love meat!

Although, it must be hard to be vegan/vegetarian.

Have to eat legumes etc for protein. Rather just eat meat.  

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

i dont care, i dont mind when people are vegans. when they want to convince me to turn vegan and try to throw their opinion in my face, i get mad.

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

No, most vegans I know have to take supplements to make up for the lack of (insert about anything here, that's how long the list is), if you need to take supplements to make up your diet then you are eating wrong.

It's a douchey tenancy of people that think they are better than everyone around them 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

i think there's partial knowledge on both sides, eating just plants is kinda absurd but so far it hasn't shown any significant side effects, then there are those who turn to veganism to stay away from animal cruelty issues(like that's gonna change anything) , Meat carries essential protiens & other goodies but also have been linke to health disease, again , this is still partial & mostly based on isolated research results hypes up..

in the end, i think people will eat what they like & then there are people who eat to show off to others their some kind of skewed version of self value :/

Details separate people.

I Don't Care,Its Your Decision,

But Stuff Like This 

,Needs To Get Removed

so you're saying that the truth (vegan gains) needs to be removed?

Love meat!

Although, it must be hard to be vegan/vegetarian.

Have to eat legumes etc for protein. Rather just eat meat.  

so you'd rather just eat meat and be unhealthier?

water and oxygen also kill us

last time I checked we're not immortal

i dont care, i dont mind when people are vegans. when they want to convince me to turn vegan and try to throw their opinion in my face, i get mad.

This is the big thing.

not my problem, until you shove it down my face.

No, most vegans I know have to take supplements to make up for the lack of (insert about anything here, that's how long the list is), if you need to take supplements to make up your diet then you are eating wrong.

Avoid meat to take pills

GG logic.

i think there's partial knowledge on both sides, eating just plants is kinda absurd but so far it hasn't shown any significant side effects, then there are those who turn to veganism to stay away from animal cruelty issues(like that's gonna change anything) , Meat carries essential protiens & other goodies but also have been linke to health disease, again , this is still partial & mostly based on isolated research results hypes up..

in the end, i think people will eat what they like & then there are people who eat to show off to others their some kind of skewed version of self value :/

that's what supplements are for

This is the big thing.

Avoid meat to take pills

GG logic.

if it's healthier, why not?

I see nothing wrong with being a vegan, I won't be happy though till we can have diets consisting only of the unborn. 

i dont care if you are or not, just keep it to your self and stay out of what i eat

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

if it's healthier, why not?

I never take pills........even if medicine unless emergency.

like fuck aspirin, ill grow a pair. 

Thats just me.

You'll 100% be unhealthier if you don't eat meat. Humans require protein/ iron, to grow. Without that, we can become quite sick. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

so you're saying that the truth (vegan gains) needs to be removed?

last time I checked we're not immortal

No,More Of The Fucking Psychopathic,Video Of His,Because Saying You Want To Slit Someones Throat,Or Making Fun Of Someone Having Cancer Isn't Funny,And Its Psychopathic 

It's not as good as a lot of the pro-vegan people think it is. Almost all of the people that choose to be vegan think less of everyone around them that does not eat the same. And they use their eating choice as a social badge which can get rather irritating. And most importantly, i just can't live without bacon.

I love me a quality bacon sarnie.

bacon-sandwich-009.jpg

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

This is the big thing.

vegans at my school heckel me when im trying to walk to my seat in the cafeteria with my chicken sandwich. i brought it up with the principle and they got suspensions

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

It's not as good as a lot of the pro-vegan people think it is. And i just can't live without bacon.

I love a quality bacon sarnie.

mmmmm bacon