Boomerang

Bloodyvalley

Have you ever thrown one? I never have :(

Was thinking of getting one just for the lulz because I have never tried it and I was curious to try it

Watched the Sky channel when I was young, Tom & Jerry was the tits!

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Have you ever thrown one? I never have :(

Was thinking of getting one just for the lulz because I have never tried it and I was curious to try it

Get one, if ya have fun yay if ya don't oh well give it to a friend.

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

When I was maybe 13 I would make them out of paper.

It sounds really stupid, but they actually flew like actual boomerangs (indoors).

This is something like what I watched: (sorry this guy's voice is rip)

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Nope, I want to though! I have thrown real shuriken and it was a lot of fun, so I would expect boomerangs to be too. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I purchased one from a souvenir stall when i went on a school trip to the Northern Territory, i found that the only way to get it to come back to me was to throw it at about 2 o'clock at about a 30 degree angle. Uluru is amazing, no photos can really describe how huge it is until you're actually there in person climbing it, probably the only interesting thing in the whole territory though :lol: