My computer shuts down under heavy load. ( PSU problem ? )

So i have seen a lot of topic's, and read alot of them. But i can't find one with my specific issue. Well i decided to buy a new system in parts, before the build i bought an anti static mod-mat and a ancle strap. I did this just to be 100% sure that i would not damage any of my components due to static electricity. So after i had buildt the system i benchmarked it, and i ran a torture test on my CPU, and everything seemed fine.

The issue started 3 weeks after i had buildt my pc and played games like metal gear solid 5 over a good period of time. Dureing the launch of Metal gear my computer shuts complitly off and the power of my room gooes out aswell. I took out any other electrical device on the same course that my computer was on. After that i head over to the electricity locker in my house and plug in some new fuses, when i turn on the power switch on my power supply, the electrisity shuts of in my room again. This time i take my computer into another room because there is 16A not 10A that it is in my room. Then the PSU wont even work at all, it was dead silent, and nothing happened.

After that experience i feelt really bad because i thought that i had damaged all of my components. I head down to the local computer store just to buy a CX600W PSU to check if that was the issue. My computer then turns on and nothing seems to be broken. But then i try to play a game for 5 min ( metal gear) and my computer turns off again. But this time i could just turn it on again, and now i am thinking that it might not be enough power. What els could be wrong here, please help. 

New information: I started playing CS Go with the CX600, and its keeps shutting off even in that game. So now im thinking that i might be the GPU ? I will also note that the temprature was around 45C so that would be very safe. 

List of my system.:

ASUS GeForce STRIX GTX 970 4GB

Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake

Corsair CX 750M, 750W PSU ( the one that is broken ) 

ASUS Z170-A, Socket-1151

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400MHz 16GB

Seagate Barracuda® 1TB

Seagate Barracuda® 1TB

Intel® 535 SSD 120GB 2.5" SATA 3.0 KIT

Cooler Master V8 GTS CPU Kjøler

Corsair AF140 Quiet Edt. 140mm Vifte ( 4 of this type )

( Asus 24" LED VG248QE ) 

My conclusion is that the CX750M PSU is broken, and the XC600 might not give enough power. If it had been the GPU i would think that i should't have worked at all. I am haveing the BIOS setup for power save setings on the Z170-A, im nut sure if that might be a problem. Nothing was overcloked yet, so that is not the issue either. 

I really would appreciate some help from you guys that knows alot, and my apologise for bad grammar. But thank you very much for the help in advance. 

Its more than enough power. I have a system with an i7 and 290x on a 500w psu and i'm sure it still doesn't user more than 400-450 watts on full load.  That doesn't mean its not a psu issue though. 

Stop buying CX PSUS lol.. That's problem one. The 750w should be plenty. The CX750 actually isn't to bad, try to return it to the store for a replacement and try again. It could be something else though.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Stop buying CX PSUS lol.. That's problem one. The 750w should be plenty. The CX750 actually isn't to bad, try to return it to the store for a replacement and try again. It could be something else though.

Hey thank you. Im actually just waiting to hear from the store again, because they have to do their own testing in terms of warranty. But im 100% sure that the PSU is done/broken. just hope that i have not caused damage to my GPU or motherboard. 

You can like search in event viewer. It can like give you really helpful info and make troubleshooting easy.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

You can like search in event viewer. It can like give you really helpful info and make troubleshooting easy.

thank you. Ill try to do that then. :)