Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ergonomic Gaming Mouse

Hello everyone,

my G400 died and so the adventure started.

At first the G402 was recommended by a friend of mine. Bought it and after 3-4 days my ring finger started to hurt.

After further research i found the Mionix Naos (Didn't bought it yet).

Is the Mionix a good mouse for "gaming"?  Which Version should i buy? Are there any other Mice that i should look at? Would be nice if the Price also stayed under 50€.

~Bur0k

razer deathadder chroma or non chroma its just the color difference

SPECS

GPU:Msi r9 270x. PSU:corsair CX600M. CPU AMD-fx 8320. CASE: ultra etorQe mid tower. HDD:1tb barracuda.MOTHERBOARD:ASUS M5A97.

The Logitech G502 is worth a look at, but probably cost around the same as the DeathAdder.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY

Le USD $300 Second Hand Potato

CPU: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8GHz Motherboard: Intel DP55WG RAM: 12GB Corsair Budget 1333MHz (2x2GB+2x4GB) GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 512MB Case: Cooler Master Elite Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB PSU: Cooler Master Generic 500W (came with case) Displays: 21.5" 1080p Acer G226HQL Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Mx Reds) Mouse: Logitech G502 Sound: Turtle Beach X12's Operating System: Windows 10

Yep... My peripherals cost me more than the rig itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zowie EC1-A is a pretty solid mouse. It's a little bigger than the Deathadder, but it supports a similar shape. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Mionix have pretty good mice. The Naos 7000 is the one you should be looking at. 

Personally, I would also look at the SteelSeries Rival. I can confirm, the G402 is not the most comfortable mouse I used, and I think Logitech should've kept the G400 shape.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti