Did any members order their Apple product today?

spyder

We all know Pre orders for the new 6s is available now, so any members here make the jump?

What colour and storage did you go for and off contract or with contract?

Personally I'm waiting on the next generation one since I have already owned the 6+ therefore making a £600 jump to the equivalent model with minor changes is stupid unless you have money to waste. 

making a £600 jump to the equivalent model with minor changes is stupid unless you have money to waste. 

Said no apple cult-members ever.

No, I haven't bought any apple products since my iPod touch.

(Stupid piece of shit I bought it because everyone else owned one, and I was soo close to buying beats too)

Said no apple cult-members ever.

No, I haven't bought any apple products since my iPod touch.

(Stupid piece of shit I bought it because everyone else owned one, and I was soo close to buying beats too)

Hence why I'm playing the waiting game for the next one, if its horrendous, then back to Android I go. Although I'm mutual for Android and iOS. 

That was the exact reason why I didn't buy one. I went full hipster on that :D

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

That was the exact reason why I didn't buy one. I went full hipster on that :D

I was 11.

I had no friends and I wanted to have friends that bad!

I was 11.

I had no friends and I wanted to have friends that bad!

We all wanted to fit into the crowd at some point in our lives. 

Yep, I ordered a 6s, and 6s+

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Yep, I ordered a 6s, and 6s+

What storage and colour did you pick? 

What storage and colour did you pick? 

6s, Rose Gold 64gb. 6S+ Space Grey 64gb

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

I would have picked up the 6S Plus 16GB if I didn't own the LG G4.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Since when is space gray?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Still on 5s, will probably get the 6+s when my contract ends next year May.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Interesting choices, I would of went with space grey 64gb as that is the sweet spot for storage especially since 16GB isnt enough for me. 

Since when is space gray?

Since the iPhone 5s They don't have black anymore

Still on 5s, will probably get the 6+s when my contract ends next year May.

By that point you might as well wait for the 7

Since the iPhone 5s They don't have black anymore

But space isn't gray...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

By that point you might as well wait for the 7

I like not paying full price and don't need the newest of the newest every year. 

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I sold my Galaxy S4.

Bought a Nokia 3310.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

I just bought a Galaxy Note 5.....

It would have taken me to December to get a new iPhone since i'm on Verizon.....wait list is always around December on Verizon for me........

I plan to get the next generation iPhone, as I only recently got my iPhone 6 earlier this year :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

If I hadn't gotten my Z3, I'd have gone for the 6S in space grey 64GB, it's the best size, colour and storage in my opinion.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I admit I did not order it.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

preordering is just as stupid with hardware as it is with software. DO NOT DO IT. Having it 3 days in advance won't do it any good if it turns out the first batch is flawed. Or that it's as bad for the price as the specs lead me to think.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I plan to get the next generation iPhone, as I only recently got my iPhone 6 earlier this year :P

It makes sense to only go for the new generation ones excluding the s series because that's where most of the changes happen like significant improvements and different design

It makes sense to only go for the new generation ones excluding the s series because that's where most of the changes happen like significant improvements and different design

Yeh :P My 6 is practically brand new, if it lasts out the same as my 5S, I could use it for a long time.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)