Razor switches vs cherry mx

Teemo4Life

Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard .Good?

Razor blackwidow tournament stealth

Those are my two options

What switches were you going to get with the Poseidon?

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

What switches were you going to get with the Poseidon?

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=28652&cPath=257&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=export_feed&gclid=CIfI2KDV8McCFVAIvAodCA0CBQ#googlebase blue one but not Cherry mx

I think I should just go for brown cherry mx switches from kogan

I bought kogan brown switches

Nice!

Just a heads up on the keycaps. Be careful if you want to remove them with the plastic keycap puller it comes with. If you're too rough, the keycaps will break.

Personally, I think it looks pretty sweet with the top shell off. So sleek and no logo!

I wish I had read this thread earlier. I have a spare one, and could have painted the top shell whatever colour you like (because that Kogan logo is death). Then you could have the choice of:

- Black (top shell off)

- Colour (top shell on)

Sucks that you missed it at the cheaper price though, because that's what made it awesome. Oh well :)

Nice!

Just a heads up on the keycaps. Be careful if you want to remove them with the plastic keycap puller it comes with. If you're too rough, the keycaps will break.

Personally, I think it looks pretty sweet with the top shell off. So sleek and no logo!

I wish I had read this thread earlier. I have a spare one, and could have painted the top shell whatever colour you like (because that Kogan logo is death). Then you could have the choice of:

- Black (top shell off)

- Colour (top shell on)

Sucks that you missed it at the cheaper price though, because that's what made it awesome. Oh well :)

Why did it go expensive? Let me guess. AU currency...

Why is the Kogan death thing

Why did it go expensive? Let me guess. AU currency...

Why is the Kogan death thing

Kogan fluctuate their prices often. It was just on sale for quite a while. And it's back to its expensive price. And the terrible AUD currency can never help.

And I just mean the logo. I'm not a fan of it, and prefer it just plain. I'll post a photo of the one I painted white.

Cherry for sure. Its like comparing Kaihl to Cherry

It is comparing Kaihl to Cherry. Razer switches are manufactured by Kaihl. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"