Razor switches vs cherry mx

Teemo4Life

Any difference. Which one is better

I'm in Australia and everything is expensive here....I was going to buy a kogan brown mechanical the keyless keyboard byut they upped the price by $35 so now it's $105....I messaged them to see if they could lower it to $70 for one day

Are there any mechanical keyboard under $100

Thinking of getting black widow tournament stealth

I forever regret buying a Razer Keyboard. They're cheap for a reason... Only paid $80 and still regret it. ( U.S. $ ). They use very cheap materials.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

go on pcpartpicker au and just see which one is good for you

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Razer - Made in China

Cherry - Made in GERMANY. GERMANY. And you likely pay a premium for the Razer switches.

Cherry MX is the industry standard. Razer is the Razer Fanboy standard. Pick which one works for you. Apart from the Blade, Razer doesn't have the best quality standards ever...

Razer - Made in China

Cherry - Made in GERMANY. GERMANY. And you likely pay a premium for the Razer switches.

Cherry MX is the industry standard. Razer is the Razer Fanboy standard. Pick which one works for you. Apart from the Blade, Razer doesn't have the best quality standards ever...

Cherry for sure. Its like comparing Kaihl to Cherry

Is kailh good?

Razer - Made in China

Looking at your sig I thought it was going to be like Windows 10 should be illegal or something xD. Turned out to be much better

Is kailh good?

its better than Razer but worse than cherry

Kailh is good but mechanical keys are very preference like. Go to a pc store and try them out see which one you like best.

I forever regret buying a Razer Keyboard. They're cheap for a reason... Only paid $80 and still regret it. ( U.S. $ ). They use very cheap materials.

$130 dude, for a Sadwidow Ultimate  :(

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

its better than Razer but worse than cherry

Razer uses Kailh switches....

Any difference. Which one is better

I'm in Australia and everything is expensive here....I was going to buy a kogan brown mechanical the keyless keyboard byut they upped the price by $35 so now it's $105....I messaged them to see if they could lower it to $70 for one day

Are there any mechanical keyboard under $100

Thinking of getting black widow tournament stealth

In short, just avoid Razer keyboards and any mechancial keyboard without gaterons or Cherry switches.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Razer uses Kailh switches....

In short, just avoid Razer keyboards and any mechancial keyboard without gaterons or Cherry switches.

Razer uses differnent switches in their keyboards not only kaihl

if you get a razer keyboard you have to get the 2013 model with cherry mx switches lol

They have "Razer" switches

Lol what? Face-desk down to China. Razer switches ARE KAILH. Greens and Oranges.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

No, Razer uses Kailh switches and brand them as "Razer Greens" (Kailh blues) and "Razer Oranges" (Kailh Browns)

Please only post if you know the subject. http://deskthority.net/wiki/Razer_switch

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Lol what? Face-desk down to China. Razer switches ARE KAILH. Greens and Oranges.

What they have Razer Mechanical Switches. 

What they have Razer Mechanical Switches.

No, Razer uses Kailh switches and brand them as "Razer Greens" (Kailh blues) and "Razer Oranges" (Kailh Browns)

Please only post if you know the subject. http://deskthority.net/wiki/Razer_switch

Saved me the trouble. The basically brand them as Razer switches. Would you buy a keyboard called GHAI Switches ( made up name ) or Corsair Reds? Obvious answer.

Check the labeling on the switch itself. It's made by freaking Kailh. Razer doesn't manufacture them, they have their own branding placed on it.

Razer used to use Cherry switches, but they couldn't market them to their own tacky style. So they bought a load of Kailh switches (Which Kailh doesn't give a shit about who markets them or how), painted them orange and green, and put an "XTREEEEME" next to them.

Basically, these Razers are rusty. They give you tetanus.

Cherry has been in this industry since the 60s. Kailh has certainly not.

As someone who has used both, I like both about equally so go with whichever board looks better to you.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

As someone who has used both, I like both about equally so go with whichever board looks better to you.

Used both razor and cherry mz

Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard .Good?

Razor blackwidow tournament stealth

Those are my two options

Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard .Good?

Razor blackwidow tournament stealth

Those are my two options

Or the Morgan brown keyboard