Grand Theft Auto V, FPS DROP.

ricuu

I am experiencing big FPS drops. My game is on ultra, everything maxed out, nearly. Except MSAA its on 2x.
I have 1920x1086 resolution.
I have 65-95 FPS, in GTAV.

In CS:GO i get about over 300 fps.

So, after every 30 seconds my FPS goes to 1 for like 1 second or maybe 2. Then continues to run on 70 avarage.
It is making me mad, and the game is nearly unplayable like that.

Id like to know whats going on does anyone know the fix.

The Videoram usage is on 2600.

Specs: I5 4440 3.1 GHz 
           GTX 970 G1 GAMING 4GB
           PSU: 750w Corsair enthusiastic v2 
           RAM: 1866Mhz Hyperx 2x4GB

EDIT: I put it also on LOW SETTINGS, EVERYTHING the FPS drops still occurred. 
They didnt seem to happen in singel player aswell.

Check temperatures.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Also, check GPU and CPU usage.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

So no fps drops in single player, but you do have them in multiplayer? Would blame it on internet speeds or ping. Can you tell me your internet speed and ping? (With speedtest.net for example)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

is the game installed on your HDD or SSD?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

The FPS drops in GTA5 multiplayer are a network thing.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

My Temps are fine, cpu usage is pretty much like 70 - 80 % Gpu usage is low. My intenet is 12 down and 1 up.

Game is installed on SSD

That's beacause of a patch, that's not your fault, if you check on reddit you will see many people have this issue too.

A new patch is coming soon wich brings random events to online mode, we'll see if they fixed it...

Ok, this also happends to me in CS:GO, but very rarely, but still does. Firend of mine said its the GTX 970 VRAM issue, i dont think its VRAM issue, csgo shouldnt use over 3.5 gb of vram, imo. 

Anyone has ideas? My internet speed is decent also: 30-60 ping in CS:GO