This Is The Saddist Shit I Ever Read

TheAmazingCookieFromSquare

If you have ever found yourself unable to resist just one more Oreo, you’re not alone. That “stuff” is like crack, neurologically speaking.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/16/oreos-may-be-as-addictive-as-cocaine/

:angry:

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

"Oreos and LSD"

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I Mix Cocaine And The Oreo Cream Then Snort It /S

Edited by IAMSWIFT1

I call BS. I eat oreos every now and then but I have no urge to eat them constantly. Usually I only eat just one per sitting but sometimes Ill eat 3-4 with some milk.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I call BS. I eat oreos every now and then but I have no urge to eat them constantly.

^^

Agreed

Expecting a really sad post... To be honest I have more of a problem when it comes to pringles. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I don't understand how Time magazine, or any major news outlet has editors that do not notice simple typos.

.. am i the only one that doesnt have this with any form of food?

^^

Agreed

I call BS. I eat oreos every now and then but I have no urge to eat them constantly.

hahha lucky

i have one 

i start going through withdrawal if  i don't have another 

Expecting a really sad post... 

it is a sad post, it means people will be coming for him to eat him.

Expecting a really sad post... To be honest I have more of a problem when it comes to pringles. 

IT FREAKING IS!!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS IS FOR THE OREO RACE???

OUR TRUTHS HAVE BEEN REVEALED!!!

it is a sad post, it means people will be coming for him to eat him.

How did I not think of that, he will need to use as much milk as possible to fend them off. Oh wait that's not right... 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I don't understand how Time magazine, or any major news outlet has editors that do not notice simple typos.

stuf? 

How did I not think of that, he will need to use as much milk as possible to fend them off. Oh wait that's not right... 

What did u just sai??  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

What did u just sai??  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I'm sorry that post was udderly useless. 

all considered, i hate Oreos, too bitter by the 3rd bite. so no, dafuq can it be addicting ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

all considered, i hate Oreos, too bitter by the 3rd bite. so no, dafuq can it be addicting ? 

chips ahoy peasent

hahha lucky

i have one 

i start going through withdrawal if  i don't have another 

Don't get me wrong, I like oreo's but im not going to sit down an eat the whole package (how many are in a package 30-40?).

I know my wife has but that was when she was pregnant and that doesn't count.

*edit 

give me chips ahoy the chewy kind and I will eat 10 at a time.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

chips ahoy peasent

dafuq do "chips ahoy" mean ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

stuf? 

Yes.

When I read it my mind went into the mode where I just don't even read the rest.

Now I realize what they're referring to.

dafuq do "chips ahoy" mean ?

1365792034_chips_ahoy_coupons.jpg

Now if you wanna talk about any type of food being as addictive as cocaine..