Starting Business Like Linus'

Hello everyone,

Recently after talking to some friend we have decided to start a business called "The World of Tech." I have come across some storage issues. I was wondering if someone could build me a storage server with FreeNas with at least 100 TB of storage and a four gigabit network card and a decent amount of ram. Thanks

Build as in actually build one for you and give it to you or build as in put together a parts list for you?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Build as in actually build one for you and give it to you or build as in put together a parts list for you?

No like a virtual build like pcpartpicker. Sry I didn't specify

Intel name but AMD picture.. Hmm seems legit

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

yeah I dont think you understand what "starting a business" is...

you dont just talk to a friend and decide to start one

thats not how it works

and if youre looking to do a youtube media company like linus I can tell you thats not going to happen, and linus also says thats not gonna happen

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

yeah I dont think you understand what "starting a business" is...

you dont just talk to a friend and decide to start one

thats not how it works

and if youre looking to do a youtube media company like linus I can tell you thats not going to happen, and linus also says thats not gonna happen

I know how it works. We've talked about this. It's not YouTube media, it's creating reviews and managing companies tech unlike Linus, but also doing reviews like Linus on YouTube. I have a father who is helping me because he created his own tech repair business.

I know how it works. We've talked about this. It's not YouTube media, it's creating reviews and managing companies tech unlike Linus, but also doing reviews like Linus on YouTube. I have a father who is helping me because he created his own tech repair business.

sure

i hope you have a few hundred grand to get it started at least

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

sure

i hope you have a few hundred grand to get it started at least

Don't worry I got at least one hundred gran.

Wow, asks for advice on a NAS, gets shitted on for having a dream. Was probably because you don't have an avatar of the holy i5!

Good luck with the business venture, if you need any graphic design work then PM me, I'm a graphic design student heading to university in a few weeks to get my BAHons in media and interactive design as well as communication.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Wow, asks for advice on a NAS, gets shitted on for having a dream. Was probably because you don't have an avatar of the holy i5!

Good luck with the business venture, if you need any graphic design work then PM me, I'm a graphic design student heading to university in a few weeks to get my BAHons in media and interactive design as well as communication.

Ok will consider