EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market

ahhming

Should be a good product

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

The price? I have a feeling that Alienware is gonna feel like a budget option. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Nobody but you and Linus give a shit about touchscreen on a laptop.

Yes but be honest bloody hell it's a simple touch screen i don't know why companies cant incorporate it into their products!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Thing Gaming Laptop = Unsuffiecnitly cooled hot piece of aluminium.

Considering a 25W CPU+10W GP can't be cooled effectively in a DV6 3010AX which is far from thin, I reckon that most of the space will be taken up by the heatsink(s) and fan(s).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Yes but be honest bloody hell it's a simple touch screen i don't know why companies cant incorporate it into their products!

Well, because of what I said: nobody cares or wants one.

-------

Current Rig

-------

This will be interesting to see how they design it.   Personally I would rather see a 14" notebook from them.   I prefer to strike a balance between ultrabook and performance.  I'd love to see a Razer blade competitor with less powerful hardware and greater battery life.  Something like a gtx965m and a more efficient i7 (maybe even a ULV CPU to extend the battery life significantly)

I'm fabulous!

Not your average user..

My PC: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/244914-P-size-100-sexy-titan-black-sli-x79-ft03/

Nobody but you and Linus give a shit about touchscreen on a laptop.

You say that because apparently you know the market better than the actual manufacturers lol. As a matter of fact it's a make or break feature to a lot of people, source being that I help sell laptops. Even for me, it's a must have feature, as rarely as I use it, it's extremely nice to have when I do use it.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

You say that because apparently you know the market better than the actual manufacturers lol. As a matter of fact it's a make or break feature to a lot of people, source being that I help sell laptops. Even for me, it's a must have feature, as rarely as I use it, it's extremely nice to have when I do use it.

Actually forget said it: laptops manufacturer said it and probably based of extensive market studies.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Interesting, would prefer to see a 14" machine though.

Curious to know, have you ever experienced it vice versa? (i.e. Non-touch screen laptops being a make or break feature to some people)

Curious to know, have you ever experienced it vice versa? (i.e. Non-touch screen laptops being a make or break feature to some people)

Not really. Most people who don't want a touch screen never go out of their way to find a laptop without a touch screen, because it's not like it's a burden to have lol.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Well, because of what I said: nobody cares or wants one.

mmm ok KK what ever you say!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

So, naturally, Corsair is next.

As long as I get an SP 120 in it (Kappa)

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky