Quick question about Overclock a bit of conusion.

Alright guys so i just noticed something. I have been reading on some stuff and it seems that its normal but i just want to verify it with you all. I have my i5 4690K overclocked to 4.2 at a voltage of 1.150. Now, in CPUZ the voltage seems to fluctuate a lot, it stays very low, and when i do a stress test it goes all the way up to 1.152 and the highest it stays at is 1.160. Is this normal? Also is this damaging my CPU that the voltages are constantly fluctuating up and down? My temps do not reach above 66 degrees under load, and i am completely stable at this overclock just worried about why the voltages are doing this?

Alright guys so i just noticed something. I have been reading on some stuff and it seems that its normal but i just want to verify it with you all. I have my i5 4690K overclocked to 4.2 at a voltage of 1.150. Now, in CPUZ the voltage seems to fluctuate a lot, it stays very low, and when i do a stress test it goes all the way up to 1.152 and the highest it stays at is 1.160. Is this normal? Also is this damaging my CPU that the voltages are constantly fluctuating up and down? My temps do not reach above 66 degrees under load, and i am completely stable at this overclock just worried about why the voltages are doing this?

It is not damaging your CPU, its intel trying to conserve power. because your CPU isn't needed at full speed 100% of the time.

So its perfectly ok to have it like this? My CPUZ always is showing 4.2 just the voltages fluctuate.

So its perfectly ok to have it like this? My CPUZ always is showing 4.2 just the voltages fluctuate.

If your voltage is set to adaptive, It will fluctuate, and that is perfectly fine, If its set to manual you will dial in the voltage, and it will run at that voltage,

It is perfectly fine for it to fluctuate 

Thank you! Wasnt sure, was getting worried thought i may have been ruining my cpu.