Bluetooth headphones not connecting in Windows 10

So after I upgraded to Windows 10 I tried connecting my Bluedio bluetooth headphones but it would keep connecting and disconnecting. I would hold the button to turn it on, then I wait till my laptop and headphones find each other. Once they do my headphones say "Device Connected" and make a "bloop" sound indicating that is has connected but immediately after that it would say "Device Disconnected" and make another "bloop" sound indicating that it has disconnected. This happens every time I try to connect my headphones, I tried unpairing my headphones and pairing it again with laptop but I still get the same result. Can somebody tell what's wrong and how to fix it.

Your bluetooth drivers may not be compatible with win 10. Try going to device manager and right clicking on the bluetooth device and click update driver, search automaticly, then see if it updates. If that fails, do the same again but instead of clicking search for update, click browse my computer for drivers. then click let me pick. then select generic bluetooth adapter and click next. see if that fixes it. if not roll back the driver to your original :).

Give me the thumbs up if i helped.

R5 5600   Asus ROG Strix RTX2060   B550  Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4   Kingston A2000 1TB M.2    Kingston UV400 SSD   NZXT H510 Flow

So after I upgraded to Windows 10 I tried connecting my Bluedio bluetooth headphones but it would keep connecting and disconnecting. I would hold the button to turn it on, then I wait till my laptop and headphones find each other. Once they do my headphones say "Device Connected" and make a "bloop" sound indicating that is has connected but immediately after that it would say "Device Disconnected" and make another "bloop" sound indicating that it has disconnected. This happens every time I try to connect my headphones, I tried unpairing my headphones and pairing it again with laptop but I still get the same result. Can somebody tell what's wrong and how to fix it.

sounds like a driver problem

need to update them

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

• 3 months later...

I have a Bluedio BS-3 speaker which doesn't connect to my Windows 10 laptop also. But I connected 2 other Bluetooth devices which works fine on my laptop. Maybe it's not a driver issue.

When I turn on Bluetooth I can see the BS-3, but when pairing to it it gives me an error (after waiting for a long time) saying: You can't connect to that device, check if the speaker is still accessible is.