GPU Folding Unit Not Sending

Check the FAQ - http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/community-portal/folding-home-boinc/25283-linustechtips-folding-team-223518-faq

Has a section near the bottom on a few things to check for that.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I tried the overclock.net uninstalling guide and installing the 12.11 modified drivers and I assume it sent but now my next fold is stuck at 00.00% and won't go any farther and seemingly won't even start.

The 99.99% usually isn't drivers - it is a server issue, just sometimes down for a while. What model of GPU do you have?

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

OK, when stuck at 0% - that sounds like a driver issues, but not sure. Check the log. See if you have actually downloaded a WU to start working on. If you click in the log to sort by slot, helps narrow it down. Should see a message about downloading and then downloading complete.

If you do, then most likely driver issue. You will need to uninstall again, clean up, etc. The 6000 series does not have some of the issues of the 7000 series and do not really get any advantage with a driver version past 12.8. I myself am only running 12.10 and all is working well. I wouldn't go any higher then 12.10 personally.