Looking For Help & Advice

ElegantMess

I have in mind an idea, but I do not yet have the talents to bring it to fruition. I want to make a new intro for my videos but skills are lacking at best, I can edit and render videos just fine, work with some effects and stuff, but what I want to do I will need some help. I have watched a ton of tutorials and that has helped with my creative process, but I am not afraid to ask for help when I need it, so this is me asking :) I have Sony Vegas Pro 12 and Adobe CS6 to work with, along with any of your normal Windows programs. So if anyone would be so kind as to give me some help with this or has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Our clan has a TeamSpeak channel that we are free to chat with if you are available so just let me know and I would be happy to give you the info. Thank you all for your time and making this forum what it is, an awesome place !

ElegantMess

You may want to checkout this guy : http://www.youtube.com/user/rsmrt/

He has some nice tutorials and maybe you could contact him and directly ask your questions or ask for help for you intro. He also has a Website where you can download a bunch of materials he used when making the tutorials and intros, I think it's worth checking out.

Thank you very much for pointing me in a good direction. At the very least it's a good start, and I will probably do as you said and try to contact him directly and see what advice he can offer me, thank you again :)