vfAXr6z.png

Week 57 has arrived! Time to vote for the series you find worthy for this weeks discussion! A day late yes... but there is still time...

Space Brothers
Current
This was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "An amazing proper length drama anime."

When they were young, the brothers Mutta and Hibito promised each other they would become astronauts. Now, in 2025, Hibito has followed his dream to become the first Japanese on the moon, but Mutta has just been fired from his job. His brother reminds him of their childhood promise, and Mutta decides once again to aim for space.

Read more at ANN

A13890-1992101996.1328192042.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Girls und Panzer
Recent
This series was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "Interesting with the high school tank battle and all."

Read more at ANN

4P1NTgL.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Lucky Star
Post-2007
This series was suggested by @gastew15 saying "Lucky Star is one of those great little slice of life animes that comes around every once in a while and does things differently, but because of that difference it also has quite a base of people to hate the differences too... The show is presented in a kind of Western sitcom kind of way where there isn't really a plot but instead is a bunch of little bits here and there of the characters day with plenty of smirks of joy along the way.(If you're looking a plot, drama, love, or any other standard crap look elsewhere, because all you're going to get is a nice calmish kind of anime with enough great moments to remember that it just might end up in your favorites.)"

Read more at ANN

a8ohBQo.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Fighting Spirit
Pre-2007
This series was suggested by @nomnom123qwe saying "Has a nice story great character design and has kind of one piece / naruto feeling to it"

Read more at ANN 

mRjw9Mz.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Ryoko's Case File
Random
This series was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "Crime/Mystery anime that I just stumbled upon and found surprisingly interesting."

Read more at ANN

MNJqEnx.png
ANN | MAL | aniDB

In this world, Sensha-do (戦車道), the art of tank-combat, is a traditional Japanese martial art for girls. Miho, a girl who just transfered into the Ōrai Girls' Academy in Ibaraki Prefecture, has been ordered by the academy's student council chairperson to join the school team and compete in the national Sensha-do championships.

Portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an athletic and intelligent girl who, despite these attributes, is not in a sports club, and her grades remain low. Her laziness at school is due to her love for anime and video games, and she is not interested in much else.

Makunouchi Ippo has been bullied his entire life. Constantly running errands and being beaten up by his classmates, Ippo has always dreamed of changing himself, but never has the passion to act upon it. One day, in the midst of yet another bullying, Ippo is saved by Takamura Mamoru, who happens to be a boxer. Ippo faints from his injuries and is brought to the Kamogawa boxing gym to recover. As he regains consciousness, he is awed and amazed at his new surroundings in the gym, though lacks confidence to attempt anything. Takamura places a photo of Ippo's classmate on a punching bag and forces him to punch it. It is only then that Ippo feels something stir inside him and eventually asks Takamura to train him in boxing. Thinking that Ippo does not have what it takes, Takamura gives him a task deemed impossible and gives him a one week time limit. With a sudden desire to get stronger, for himself and his hard working mother, Ippo trains relentlessly to accomplish the task within the time limit. Thus Ippo's journey to the top of the boxing world begins..

Based on a series of light novels written by Tanaka Yoshiki. The story revolves around Ryōko Yakushiji, a brilliant 27-year-old elite investigator with the Tokyo Metropolitan Police. Together with her subordinate Junichirō Izumida, the two often investigate bizzare and supernatural cases. In addition with the paranormal, Ryōko also has a longstanding rivalry with Yukiko Muromachi, another talented police investigator.

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

girls und panzer because TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

HAJIME NO IPPPOOOO BESTTTTT WOOOO

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

So after 2+ years my friends finally convinced me to watch death note and I actually enjoyed it (except for the ending that was horrible) so now im need of recommendations so help plz.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

That dog better not die.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

So after 2+ years my friends finally convinced me to watch death note and I actually enjoyed it (except for the ending that was horrible) so now im need of recommendations so help plz.

the ending on Death note was trash.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is good.

So is Log Horizon.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

the ending on Death note was trash.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is good.

So is Log Horizon.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood sounds good ill take a look into it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

i'm going to advise you to head over to the Heaven Society Anime Club to help you find more anime i would give you the list of anime i plan on watching but right now i'm too lazy

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

space!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I accidentally voted for Space Brothers initially until I realized what the last option was. I didn't know it by that name :P

For a second there I thought all of the anime might have been suggested by me...

For a second there I thought all of the anime might have been suggested by me...

its easy to tell you didn't recommend lucky star because they actually wrote a reason unlike your normal few words lol

its easy to tell you didn't recommend lucky star because they actually wrote a reason unlike your normal few words lol

im not so good with da words

Went with Lucky Star. Because I got a few good laughs out of it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Lucky Star for me, because it's an anime anyone should see once they have seen a lot of other anime. Not that suitable for anime newbies though, because of all the reference-based comedy. I'm personally not a huge fan of references but Lucky Star still made me giggle at times. And they even referenced Corum Online in it, a free-2-play MMO that less than 5000 people played in the west and I was one of them, that was a huge surprise to me. But that game was quite big in Japan.

Girls und Panzer reminds me of Upotte! and KanColle, two anime that really teeter on the edge on what is humanly possible to bear in terms of stupidity, I'd like to stay sane... Correct me if I'm wrong though.

The others I have either seen or planned to watch at a different time (I save up anime like those to bring to my family over the holidays and watch with them)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

So what happened to #5 having a chance? Heck id take #1 too!

Too many good animes this week ! 

I'll vote Space Brothers !!!! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Anything but Panzer.

And Panzer is going to be the winner xD.

I voted for Ryoko's Case File cause it's fucking awesome.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

umm the tanks are going to win just to please fred :P

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P