Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app won't open

So after I updated to Windows 10 and another update after that, the mail app and the calendar app won't open. I tried searching online for a solution but since Windows 10 is pretty new I can't find anything relating to my problem. I'm thinking that last update may be the problem, but I'm not sure. Can anybody here help me?

Ive seen so many windows 10 problem questions its starting to hurt my eyes

reinstall windows 8 (or 7)back

windows 10 is a piece of sh!t

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Ive seen so many windows 10 problem questions its starting to hurt my eyes

reinstall windows 8 (or 7)back

windows 10 is a piece of sh!t

Lol, not nearly as bad as 8.

So after I updated to Windows 10 and another update after that, the mail app and the calendar app won't open. I tried searching online for a solution but since Windows 10 is pretty new I can't find anything relating to my problem. I'm thinking that last update may be the problem, but I'm not sure. Can anybody here help me?

now that you did the upgrade

do a clean install of 10

will solve 99% of any problems with 10

just make sure you get the newest drivers as well

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

1- Make sure your graphics card driver are fully updated. If you have an Nvidia GPU, be sure to go under Advanced, uncheck Nvidia 3D Vision stuff, and check the box for doing a clean install

2- Restart your system, then open the App Store app. On it, click on use profile picture next to the search box, a menu will appear. On that menu, click on "Downloads", and click on "Check for updates", and install them. If the Store has an update itself, the Store app will close on you, just wait a few seconds and you should be able to re-open it, and go back to where you were. The update process for app is executed by another process, so nothing is interrupted as the Store app closes on you as it does other apps updates. By the time you return it is possible that all updates are done. Don't worry nothing screwed up. You can check again for updates just to be sure you've got everything to the latest and greatest.

3- Make sure Windows 10 is fully updated.

Once done, your Mail/Calendar app should work.