Is there any hobby that doesn't cost money?

Chicken

I can't really think of any hobby that doesn't cost money. video games cost money, sports cost money, collecting costs money, tabletop costs money, anime/manga costs money. I want to get into a hobby that doesn't cost much, leave suggestions below :P

Dreaming.

I'm a student currently attending the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, if you attend or around there please don't hesitate to contact me!

Mudkip: CPU: i5-4670k; Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo; Memory: 16GBs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD5H; GPU: ASUS DCUII 770 2GB @ 1254MHz; HDD: Seagate Barracude 1TB; PSU: CX750M; Case: ThermalTake A31 Chaser Thunder

Napping is free.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

breathing.

Or playing games you already own

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Working. 

Taxes? Also, some jobs require you to get a certification/license.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Working. 

Working is not fun. Especially at a pharmacy. Most of my job is analyzing the doctor's scribbles.

Well a hobby

Isn't a hobby

If you don't put any effort (or money) into it

Well a hobby

Isn't a hobby

If you don't put any effort (or money) into it

I guess that's true. I spend most of my money buying yugioh cards.

I can't really think of any hobby that doesn't cost money. video games cost money, sports cost money, collecting costs money, tabletop costs money, anime/manga costs money. I want to get into a hobby that doesn't cost much, leave suggestions below :P

Go for a walk?  :P

Fapping. 

Nah, no hobby is really free if it takes up time. Money=Time, Hobby requires time, therefore Hobby=money.

You should be using that time to get in on this great offer! I mak3 $6000/yr w0rking fr0m h0m3! Cl1ck here 2 find out h0w! /s

I don't do signatures.

Programming. Writing. Running (which seems simple, but actually involves complex technique if you know how to teach yourself). Drawing. Learning grammar. Learning history. etc. 

Write down short stories about you and your loli wife, and loli daughter. Proceed to cry about how the real world sucks. Repeat 

Juggling. Grab three oranges and then you are away.

Look for the right sized stick and you could practice staff spinning.

Not many great videos of freestyle staff around but this kid has some style about him. He doesn't know many tricks yet but if he keeps it up he will be decent at it. Also, the title says Super Fast! That isn't actually fast at all.

I have found contact staff to be quite difficult without the right type of staff

Get two tennis balls and and some shoe laces and you can makeshift a set of poi.

(skip to 0:45)

Juggling is one thing, but if you get a fire staff or fire poi (okay that will cost money but not necessary when learning) to a party, you will definitely pull a crowd. People love the Fire. I even got work outside a local night club for an hour as all the drunk people leave. €50 and a few pints on a Friday night ain't bad for a hobby

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Robbery?

As long as you don't get caught.

Working. 

Dreaming.

Napping is free.

breathing.

Or playing games you already own

Taxes? Also, some jobs require you to get a certification/license.

Fapping.

Go for a walk?  :P

Rubbing your nipples

Wow!

You all need to get out more. At least @W-L's hobby involves going outside... I hope.

The only other legitimate hobbies apart from the one I gave were doing maths and writing short stories. Not my cup of tea as hobbies but at least its something. I was more of a run around outside kid I guess.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Wow!

You all need to get out more. At least @W-L's hobby involves going outside... I hope.

Yeah, if you could not judge others based on 1 post, that would be great..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Wow!

You can nap outside!!! Then you dont even have to pay for a couch ;)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

We might be able to suggest several hobbies, but unless you are passionate about any of them they won't really be hobbies for you.  And people who have passionate hobbies do not care about the costs or effort needed for them.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Yeah, if you could not judge others based on 1 post, that would be great..

Relax dude. I am taking the piss out of the fact that there were that many top posts and no legitimate hobbies. That's all. You just happened to be in there.

@Real_PhillBert got it.

You can nap outside!!! Then you dont even have to pay for a couch ;)