Thanks everyone for help! Waiting for components to come and super excited to build!

Bishop235

Hey everyone just wanted to say thanks to the people that gave me lots of info with the questions I had. Bought all the components today hopefully everything comes by Thursday and should be up and running by that evening. I'm super excited first time building but I have swapped, and changed components numerous times before this is just the first time I will be building the entire rig. Needless to say I'm very nervous, but it's that exciting nervous! Can't wait to finally be playing games in 1080p with a banging fps, got a 970 coming. Just wanted to say thanks!

congrats!! im still holding off on buying my first parts 8(

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

Thanks! It's an exciting feeling I researched for 2 weeks before I do finally lly decided what was best for me. Some of the guys on this forums really helped me out was a ton of help. Goodluck bro!

Hey everyone just wanted to say thanks to the people that gave me lots of info with the questions I had. Bought all the components today hopefully everything comes by Thursday and should be up and running by that evening. I'm super excited first time building but I have swapped, and changed components numerous times before this is just the first time I will be building the entire rig. Needless to say I'm very nervous, but it's that exciting nervous! Can't wait to finally be playing games in 1080p with a banging fps, got a 970 coming. Just wanted to say thanks!

Enjoy, and feel free to ask for  help.  Take it slow, and don't overtighten things because they can crack and break easily.

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

Thanks! It's an exciting feeling I researched for 2 weeks before I do finally lly decided what was best for me. Some of the guys on this forums really helped me out was a ton of help. Goodluck bro!

If you are building for first time then take some tips. Build the PC first outside of the case and test everything works before putting in the case. Use the correct amounted TIM. Have a static free place. Mount the PSU bottom facing if you intend to keep it not on a carpet or some place like that. Take your time and calm your excitement. Do good cable management as you will feel good about it after everything is done. If you have any doubts don't wait just post here. That's all. Hope you have an awesome time.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

Thanks for the advice guys. I really appreciate it, I will make sure to take pics when it's all done. Cable management is a big priority to me as I really enjoy nice looking pcs, and also I definitely understand it helps with the air flow.