Should i be this good at CSGO?

NEMESlS

All i ever get is called a hacker and that i am a smurf... if anything my only past experience is a metric shit tonne of Unreal and Quake competitive.

I am vs Nova Masters in the match above, and by my 10th match i am ranked MG2 as my first rank, i thought i was doing badly... but then i looked at what the average ranks are and where people usually place..

Here i get some nice gameplay in :)

So i dunno...

My SuperSex PC! (buyng stage)  i5 6600K/ CM Hyper 212 EVO/ 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 generic/ ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming/ Samsung EVO 500GB M.2-2280 SSD/ Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7.2k RPM/ Gainward GTX 980 Ti Phoenix Golden Sample 6GB/ Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX/ Silverstone Strider 1KW ST-1000P/ DELL U2715h 1440p/ LOG G110/ LOG G302

Wow, congrats, always fun to listen to people who love themselves...

dude im the best out there. your a skrub and a hater if you think im bad. your bad. im not salty your salty. your bad kid. omg no. screw off im better

What's the question bruh? Well done for reaching MG2 as your first rank btw, my first was MG1.

I'll 1v1 you in 360 no scoping with doritos and mountain dew, you will get shrekt m9

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

You're pretty good, crosshair placement not the best and your use of pistols could use some work but i'd say you're in the right place.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

dude im the best out there. your a skrub and a hater if you think im bad. your bad. im not salty your salty. your bad kid. omg no. screw off im better

What? :P

wut do u record with. i want 2 make som mlg montages

Just afterburner.

My SuperSex PC! (buyng stage)  i5 6600K/ CM Hyper 212 EVO/ 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 generic/ ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming/ Samsung EVO 500GB M.2-2280 SSD/ Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7.2k RPM/ Gainward GTX 980 Ti Phoenix Golden Sample 6GB/ Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX/ Silverstone Strider 1KW ST-1000P/ DELL U2715h 1440p/ LOG G110/ LOG G302

rlly? hmmmmmm

i use OBS because it has an option to use the h.264 encoder on gpus

literally you and atyex need to shut up about being good on csgo 

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

literally you and atyex need to shut up about being good on csgo 

First time i ever said anything, sorry :(

Looking at those gameplays... you're not bad but you're not good either. Your USPS shots are cancer, your peeks are way too wide, crosshair placement is alright and seems spray control is non existent OR you're just not great at it.

I ranked at silver 1 now im mg1 ill see u in game be ready to get pwned :D

I ranked at silver 1 now im mg1 ill see u in game be ready to get pwned :D

Well im poop so, GG!

Aim and crosshair placement are decent. Use of nades is ok. But you are a bit too greedy as soon as enemies push you. Instead, try to pick one or two, and then fall back, not peak them over and over again.