Heaven Society - Week 56 (Shirobako)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Anime!

Shirobako

81IaS1gmuVL._SY960_CR12,0,640,960_.jpg

Synopsis

Aoi will never forget how she felt the day her high school animation club's labor of love was shown at the cultural festival. The sense of awe and the feeling of accomplishment that came with completing their very first project are exactly what encouraged Aoi and her club mates to enter the animation industry in the first place. But two years later Aoi has graduated, and now that she works as a production assistant for a big-name animation studio, the daunting reality of her job has somewhat diminished her enthusiasm. Despite the long hours and the punishing schedule, Aoi still hopes to fulfill the promise she and her club friends Ema, Shizuka, Misa, and Midori made: to one day reunite and make a real animated feature of their own as professionals!

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Hulu

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Again another week where there is no poll. Sorry folks, I've been either too busy or too lazy. Next week I promise.

sample_9a805e66323c8b304827243f5c470dd15

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

its just on time. I think our official policy should be we will make the threads at some point.

loved this anime lol

THAT is not our official policy. 

sample_d933d37310bb8dfc469f57f1969ccd0a4

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

THAT is not our official policy.

I guess that is true since we dont always make the thread as we do skip some from time to time, so maybe it should be we may or may not make the thread at some point.

I will get right to watching...

Ghost in the Shell Second gig. I play too much tanks to watch anime lately.

well if you are just starting that you are only 10 years behind so your still good.

well if you are just starting that you are only 10 years behind so your still good.

Im half way. Only watch one or two episodes of anime a day.

Blarg

Oh hey! Finally lols

We skipping the voting? Or did the tagging fail again?

This^^^ I was hoping to have some sort of choice but...

This looks interesting. Will Definitely watch. Ive been bouncing around so many anime's this week its like.. okay, Im on 4 different shows, I can't fill in more!

(≖︿≖✿)

We skipping the voting? Or did the tagging fail again? He forgot....

no sometimes they will just make there own choice but most of the time they will do the voting
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

This has been in my list for a while now, but now i will have less time to watch anime due to school :(

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

We skipping the voting? Or did the tagging fail again?

He forgot....

Oh hey! Finally lols

This^^^ I was hoping to have some sort of choice but...

This looks interesting. Will Definitely watch. Ive been bouncing around so many anime's this week its like.. okay, Im on 4 different shows, I can't fill in more!

(≖︿≖✿)

No poling this week, it was too late and I'm too lazy.

Ah.. I notice the text now at the bottom... Might want to put that on top with big letters and everything so it's noticeable.

I for one don't ready anything under the tag lines.

nope he likes to hide things like that lol

nope he likes to hide things like that lol

It makes it easier for me to find out who is attentive and who is not. Therefore giving me more data on who is more suitable for various different tasks, 

I've been meaning to watch this one, guess I'll try it. If I have time.. So busy lately for some reason.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It makes it easier for me to find out who is attentive and who is not. Therefore giving me more data on who is more suitable for various different tasks,

I always read the small letters because i know you always write there where no one looks.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Oh, I watched only the first half of this, shall watch the rest then

No poling this week, it was too late and I'm too lazy.

It's always good to conserve energy, lol

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.