How would You Describe Your Gaming Experience on Your Current PC? *Open Poll*

Haha

Which 7750 do you have?

xfx version, really the quietest GPU i've ever handled so far, 

Details separate people.

xfx version, really the quietest GPU i've ever handled so far, 

Oh I have the Asus one. You can keep it pretty quite with the fan application. Can't hear it over my case fans...

System: Thinkpad T460

My rig is in a transition period right now but it's suitable for what I've been playing lately. G3258@4.5 w/ SLI 960's

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

4690K + gtx 970 = match made in heaven especially at 1080P 

Why is the next option to "very good" "low to medium settings" shouldn't there be an option in between? I got a GTX 660. so I can run new titles like GTA 5 on near-high settings with 60fps but I do get frame drops with large explosions and stuff. so I wouldn't describe it "very good" but it isn't low to medium settings...

I'm as happy as anyone could be with a 1st gen i3 and a GTX-650.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I'd say Very Good since I play on a 1080p monitor and a GTX 970 + Xeon E3-1231v3 can play every game I have at 60 fps ultra other than Witcher 3 and Arma III.

What kind of fps do you get on Arma 3. Yeah but they really have to work on that game. They're game engine, Real Engine 4, is absolutely horribly optimized. 

Neat.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

my mac is good at gaming.

40-60fps with ultra settings in 3440x1440. Pretty much fine. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Considering I only play TF2 and I have a GTX 980, I'd say it's way more than what I need lol.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Its good but extremely hot. PC shut down due to gpu over heating so I'm now getting some g10 brackets and seeing if they will fit :)

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

My PC can handle almost everything at 1080p. It has some occasional minor hiccups, but not enough to bother me in the slightest.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

What kind of fps do you get on Arma 3. Yeah but they really have to work on that game. They're game engine, Real Engine 4, is absolutely horribly optimized. 

35-45 if I go with the suggested settings, but I turn down draw distance to get in the 55+ range.

Well the option I am looking for is not in there, my GTX 760 is pretty good. I can't complain really I mean it play 60FPS on high in most games, but it's just not enough power for me. I would love to max out games at 1080p 100+FPS, that's why I'm going for a 970 soon.

Very good, I will need a new monitor for Excellent. 

very good

but all i play is league/osu so

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

i5 4690k and a MSI GTX 970 I'm really happy with my gaming performance, I haven't run into a game that I lag on with ultra settings yet.

Sapphire 7950 3Gb is okay for 1080p high settings. So yeah. I would say simply the best. :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

having AMD driver issues since the day one (3 years and counting), getting fucked by sapphire twice. Pretty good.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Well the option I am looking for is not in there, my GTX 760 is pretty good. I can't complain really I mean it play 60FPS on high in most games, but it's just not enough power for me. I would love to max out games at 1080p 100+FPS, that's why I'm going for a 970 soon.

You're not maxing most new AAA games out at 100 fps with a GTX 970 at 1080p, that's an unrealistic expectation. You'll be able to do it on some games like COD AW, Alien Isolation, Battlefield 4, but that's not happening on Far Cry 4, GTA V, Witcher 3, Dragon Age Inquisition. But you'll get 60 on almost everything but Witcher 3; I need to drop to a hybrid of high/ultra to get mostly 60 fps on that game with my 970.

You're not maxing most new AAA games out at 100 fps with a GTX 970 at 1080p, that's an unrealistic expectation. You'll be able to do it on some games like COD AW, Alien Isolation, Battlefield 4, but that's not happening on Far Cry 4, GTA V, Witcher 3, Dragon Age Inquisition. But you'll get 60 on almost everything but Witcher 3; I need to drop to a hybrid of high/ultra to get mostly 60 fps on that game with my 970.

Exactly, BF4 is the main game I play, I do play GTA V but I don't mind not hitting 100+ FPS in that game, as long as it's above 60. I don't like the Witcher 3 or anything so...

Exactly, BF4 is the main game I play, I do play GTA V but I don't mind not hitting 100+ FPS in that game, as long as it's above 60. I don't like the Witcher 3 or anything so...

Should be great then, I see lots of people getting 120 fps at 1080p with a single 970 on BF4. 970 is pretty killer for online FPS.

Gtx 780 on 1440p with most games at High to Ultra? Yes please. The card is almost 2.5 years old, but its still trucking through most everything I throw at it. Its why I buy top tier cards; they last quite a long time.

Given the G3258-ness... Very happy. 10/10 would game again.

The G3258 is god.

Silverstone ML08  ||  Intel i5-6600  ||  Gigabyte HD 7950 @ Stock  ||  Corsair 2x4GB DDR4 2133MHz  ||  Gigabyte H170-N WIFI  ||  Samsung 840 Pro 128GB  ||  WD Caviar Black 1TB  ||  MSX 64-bit