Heaven Society - Week 55 Anime Poll Dragonball Edition.

CatCloud

vfAXr6z.png

UAlU9vk.png

Thats right Kids! This week we are going Bananas! 

(Dragonball Z movies will be another time)

Movie one: Dragonball - Curse of the Blood Rubies*/The Legend of Shenlong. (dont ask me why the official english* name is so weird)

Synopsis: A Retelling of Dragonball´s Origins. The story is slightly altered from the old Dragonball.

DB_THE_MOVIE_NO._1.jpg

MAL

Movie Two: Dragonball - Sleeping Princess in Devil´s Castle.

Synopsis: Everyone's favorite Turtle Hermit orders Goku and the Immortal Baldy to go to a Castle and fetch a princess from the evil Lucifer.

dragon-ball-movie-2-sleeping-princess-in

MAL

Movie Three: Dragonball - Mystical Adventure.

Synopsis: Emperor Chiaotzu´s wife gone missing and is seeking the Dragonballs to wish her back, meanwhile Goku and Krillin is attending the World Martial arts Tournament.....

dbmysticaladventure.jpg

MAL

Movie Four: Dragonball - The Path to Power

Synopsis: Another Retelling of the Beginning of Dragonball with the "Kai" touch to it. (story differ form the first movie and the series)

dragon-ball-path-power-stephanie-nadolny

MAL

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Oh dragonball you with your extremely long series...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

suprised you went with old movies.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

suprised you went with old movies.

Well, Dragonball came first :)

I´ll do DBZ another time.

Will do this to other "long" animes with multiple movies like Pokemon and Detective Conan. Im not sure everyone will like this but i think a change of pace from time to time is nice.

Well, Dragonball came first :)

I´ll do DBZ another time.

Will do this to other "long" animes with multiple movies like Pokemon and Detective Conan. Im not sure everyone will like this but i think a change of pace from time to time is nice.

Pokemon is a POS but Conan is amazing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I think the tags didn't work

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P