Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a new phone.

I am looking for a phone to upgrade from my OnePlus One. My budget is around 650 USD. What are your recommendations? And no don't suggest the OnePlus Two. Its not really that great. Preferably Android.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I am looking for a phone to upgrade from my OnePlus One. My budget is around 650 USD. What are your recommendations? And no don't suggest the OnePlus Two. Its not really that great. Preferably Android.

just curious did you try this yet

https://www.android.com/phones/whichphone/

What do are you looking for in this phone? A phone that is good for playing music? etc

Location?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Location?

United States

What do are you looking for in this phone? A phone that is good for playing music? etc

A good camera. I tired of carrying phones with mediocre cameras. A decent DAC and a great screen. Also battery life.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

@Assassin

I suggest the LG G4.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

@Assassin

I suggest the LG G4.

I have been considering it too. But the ugly UI and size is holding me back.

I have been considering it too. But the ugly UI and size is holding me back.

Just use Nova Launcher.

Honestly, it's better than even stock Android.

The buttons on the back of the LG G4 give you a more natural position in which you can navigate the bigger screen easily, and the rounded shape makes it fit well into your hand.

It's not that much bigger than an S6 honestly.

I went for the Note 4.