[Spoilers] Something I don't understand about moving vlog day 4 pt 2...

gergy008

If you have vessel, then you can watch up to day 4 part 2 of the moving vlogs.

In that episode, Berk-tek is uploading a channel super fun video, which is the dildo racing for channel super fun.

That was filmed on Saturday I believe. Where is the video? It's been like 4 days since then...

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

If you have vessel, then you can watch up to day 4 part 2 of the moving vlogs.

In that episode, Berk-tek is uploading a channel super fun video, which is the dildo racing for channel super fun.

That was filmed on Saturday I believe. Where is the video? It's been like 4 days since then...

Uploaded but not made public maybe? Also is it just day 4 that has mor than one part... If not rip :/

its been on vessle for a few days

https://www.vessel.com/videos/WJRHlea67

ARE YOU SERIOUS

I had no idea vessel had a channel super fun!!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

eMCkGw4.gif

Ah only 142 more days to wait.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

were allowed to talk about vessel vidoes?

Taran should run for president!

I guess so?

Spoiler

In the video you can see him on the vessel upload page editing the video description, its been up for a couple days now. 

Why not? They aren't under NDA or something. And anyone who has free trial or pays for subscription can watch them. Can't you talk about movies you go to see in theater?

Another thing you see in that video is G29 review, which was released yesterday on Vessel. So we are getting these blogs in Vessel with really short editing time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Actually adding to my previous point. With the episode 5 of moving vlog, I assume we are getting the videos about 5 days behind the shooting date.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Actually adding to my previous point. With the episode 5 of moving vlog, I assume we are getting the videos about 5 days behind the shooting date.

Moving vlogs are basically going live same day or next day in most cases. We're literally moving now.

Moving vlogs are basically going live same day or next day in most cases. We're literally moving now.

Oh... Man I'm so messed with dates. You meant upcoming WAN show in the video and getting it setup. I thought it was about last weeks one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Oh... Man I'm so messed with dates. You meant upcoming WAN show in the video and getting it setup. I thought it was about last weeks one.

Based on Twitter, they started moving on the 27th (Monday just over a week ago), and the first moving vlog video came out on the Wednesday (possibly Tuesday LMG time), so they were initially coming out pretty much immediately. However, we've had some multi-part videos, and one non-vlog video, so day 5 (the latest one) will be last Friday's (31st), and the WAN show mentioned there will have been the last WAN show.

HTTP/2 203

Based on Twitter, they started moving on the 27th (Monday just over a week ago), and the first moving vlog video came out on the Wednesday (possibly Tuesday LMG time), so they were initially coming out pretty much immediately. However, we've had some multi-part videos, and one non-vlog video, so day 5 (the latest one) will be last Friday's (31st), and the WAN show mentioned there will have been the last WAN show.

Damn you @LinusTech for messing with my head...

I was them right about vlogs coming about 5 days behind. And good to know there's more to come.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Why not? They aren't under NDA or something. And anyone who has free trial or pays for subscription can watch them. Can't you talk about movies you go to see in theater?

Another thing you see in that video is G29 review, which was released yesterday on Vessel. So we are getting these blogs in Vessel with really short editing time.

Good point

Taran should run for president!