Canadian marine law

LessThanSatisfactory

Does anyone know about Canadian marine law? Could you specify the complication and regulations of launching a 2-3 ton semi-submersible, for recreation purposes, and bringing it out to national AND international waters? Please paste a link to a web source, (if you used one) regarding this topic. Also note: Construction will be mainly wood, and fiberglass with minimal steel construction so it may affect radar visibility. Just saying.

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

Does anyone know about Canadian marine law? Could you specify the complication and regulations of launching a 2-3 ton semi-submersible, for recreation purposes, and bringing it out to national AND international waters? Please paste a link to a web source, (if you used one) regarding this topic. Also note: Construction will be mainly wood, and fiberglass with minimal steel construction so it may affect radar visibility. Just saying.

I wouldn't try making that... from what I read you want to make a missile....

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I wouldn't try making that... from what I read you want to make a missile....

wut i'm sure there is a good reason why they haven't made a missile out of wood in the past -_-

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

wut i'm sure there is a good reason why they haven't made a missile out of wood in the past -_-

That too...

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

You want to launch a 2-3 ton boat and you're wondering what the regulations are?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Are you a drug runner?

-_- yes i am a columbian drug runner discussing this on a public thread... 

but the idea actually came from that. semi subs are fast, and carry lots weight, in this sense, passengers and fuel instead of cocaine.

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

You want to launch a 2-3 ton boat and you're wondering what the regulations are?

yes

-_- yes i am a columbian drug runner discussing this on a public thread... 

but the idea actually came from that. semi subs are fast, and carry lots weight, in this sense, passengers and fuel instead of cocaine.

saying that was not a very smart idea... the NSA is watching

This might help: http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/marinesafety/debs-obs-construction-menu-2029.htm

The above link leads to a page that has links to construction regulations and requirements.

Also, anyone know how to "mention" someone in a post?

The code is 

@[username]

No brackets, 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

• 3 weeks later...

saying that was not a very smart idea... the NSA is watching

Sorry, NSA for being such a boring person, maybe I would be worth your time if I actually had real drugs