" Fallout 4 " ZenModz

ZenModz

This is a work of Art

Thank You 53by9 :)

Imagination is just as important as knowledge.

Amazing work.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

this is amazing. Probably the best build I've seen in my life. This has an amazing amount of detail. 

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

Thanks Guys, :)

One more for the day, Got it all cut out. and routed out the center with a Dremel with a circle tool. Fist time trying this and I think it work well. :)

IMG_4178_zpseg4abj4c.jpg

Thank you again for looking. :)

How to ruin a case in style!

Best build I have seen so far.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

How to ruin a case in style!

Best build I have seen so far.

Thank you HatallaS,  :)

you wouldn't be interested in selling this would you? 

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

you wouldn't be interested in selling this would you? 

Hi HectiKCookiE

I don't think I would ever want to sell it. I've put a lot of hours into it so far, As a normal PC it's not worth any more then the next PC with the same gear, But the rest of it is not something you can just put a price on. Well not as yet anyway.  

Cheers, Ken.

Incredible vault door is incredible.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Incredible vault door is incredible.

Thank you, ALXAndy.  :) 

Keeping it going,  :)

OK have now Putty filed it, sanded, Primed, and dusted.
Then I will start fine sanding it, and then finish off the center detail. And then move on to the next stage. The support arms.

IMG_4185_zpslzxrmyyy.jpg

IMG_4181_zpst3qcvluy.jpg

Thanks Again for stopping by. :)

tumblr_my0yzhns421sac8x2o1_500.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm glade You like it.  :blink:

Cheers, Ken.

Hi getting closer to finishing the shape of the Vault. still need to add the Valve
parts, and add all the bolts. then on to the painting. :)

So for now till tomorrow night. when I add some more photo's here it is so far.

Trust me this was slow work.

2015_0815_2231_31_zpshipzzl5d.jpg

Thanks again for stopping by.

Next day update, Going to finish the rest of the modeling, before the next post. And then on to the painting. :)

2015_0817_1933_15_zpsrmow8jyq.jpg

Thank you stopping by, feed back welcome as always.

Cheers, Ken.

Really good design alot of really cool features in this build. I like the toggle switch in the front and the cage to cover it, a unique play on an underused design. You should think about painting the power supply if you haven't already. I have the cmx Its fairly easy to take apart and you can separate the top two plates and paint them separately as well, which is what I did. I think you could make that tie into the build even more so then and it would add even more depth to the design ;)

Archangel(z11 Build) CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.0 GPU: 2x Sapphire R9 290x RAM: 16GB GSkill Ripjaws V 2800 Mobo: ASRock X370 Killer SLI/AC Power Supply: Cougar CMX1000 Case: Zalman Z11 Plus HF1 Storage: 120GB Intel 520 SSD, 1TB WD Blue

Reptile(Dual G34) CPU: 2x Opteron 6172 RAM: 32GB DDR3 1866 ECC Mobo: Super Micro H8DGU-F Power Supply: Seasonic SS-660XP2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 7k300 3TB

White Knight:(wife's build) CPU: A10-6800k GPU: MSI 7970 Lightning GHz BE RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury White 1866 Mobo: MSI A88x-g43 Power Supply: Seasonic M12II 520 Case: TT Commander Snow Edition Storage:1TB WD Blue

very nice, I like it! Good work. 

Thanks, vXhanz. :)

Really good design alot of really cool features in this build. I like the toggle switch in the front and the cage to cover it, a unique play on an underused design. You should think about painting the power supply if you haven't already. I have the cmx Its fairly easy to take apart and you can separate the top two plates and paint them separately as well, which is what I did. I think you could make that tie into the build even more so then and it would add even more depth to the design ;)

Hi k1llampt,  No need to paint the PSU its all hidden.  ;)  As well as all of the cabling, it's all hidden as well. and whats not will be. :)  Everything I have done on the inside of the case is the match the ROG MoBo. Still have a bit more to do on the inside as well.

Hi again Painting is now on. Ill do my best to add pic as I go.

The brown is the rust background. will be adding light and dark's to the rust as the blue go's down. as well as the yellow.

2015_0820_1937_42_zpsea9bbqeb.jpg

Thanks again for stopping by. :)

Hi Had a lot of time to play today. but not the time to think about taking pic's for the step by steps. might add some finer details to it later. the plan was to match the texture to the in game texture. But it would just take way longer. and I need time to do the rest of the case. so it was just quicker. to make it look like the Vault. and I think it still works.    

2015_0824_1657_26_zpssh0od84b.jpg

2015_0824_1657_56_zps2scqxpw2.jpg

2015_0824_1653_15_zpskt8j13ig.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, :)

Stop your making my eyes cry blood

JK Awesome Job!

That is amazing. You have great attention to detail ( I think I said that before).

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

Stop your making my eyes cry blood

JK Awesome Job!

Thanks MoBo :)