How do I get much faster internet?

Marcus Kemp
Go to solution Solved by Firearm2112,

Step One: Call your ISP

Step Two: Whip out dong Your credit card

Step Three: Order moar powa!!1\

yea, only way to get better speeds is to pay for it 

As the topic states. This is also not a joke my Ping to San Jose CA is 17 and my down speed is 16.48 mbps and up speed is 6.67 mbps. How do I get better upload speeds? I am not so worried about download speeds at the moment.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

That's what I thought.

As the topic states. This is also not a joke my Ping to San Jose CA is 17 and my down speed is 16.48 mbps and up speed is 6.67 mbps. How do I get better upload speeds? I am not so worried about download speeds at the moment.

is there anyone available to service you?

If so just get their service, if not...sorry.

If you are in an area that has jurisdiction lines you can file complaint and hopefully by when the FCC rulings take effect next year get on their plan.

SOURCES: ...I'm and evil genius

(you could be stuck with me 0.17 down and 0.06 up...with over 250ms ping.)

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

I think switching the Ghz channel is probably the best way to do that. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I live in the Bay area and people said they have had great experience with Charter internet. You can get 60mb download for 30 bucks a month. Just depends if they have it in your area.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this.