What's The Best Way To Split WiiU Audio to 5 Local People?

Daidis
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Yup :)

Just keep in mind that does use 1/4", not 1/8".

Me and my friends are going to do gameplay videos of Super Mario Bros WiiU, problem is, we have no idea how we should split the audio so that we can all listen to it (if that is even possible). Obviously the TV would probably lead to it being picked up on our microphone, and that would sound bad. Any thoughts as to how we could do this?

They won't work - the resistance and power output of the jack will rapidly drop. 

I know Behringer make a decent headphone amp for about $25 which has 4 outputs so you could use one of those + a splitter to get 5 headphones. 

They won't work - the resistance and power output of the jack will rapidly drop. 

I know Behringer make a decent headphone amp for about $25 which has 4 outputs so you could use one of those + a splitter to get 5 headphones. 

Yeah I realized that the TV would need to provide a lot of power to that single jack output. The amp is probably a safer solution although I have electronic drums and use splitters to get 4 outputs from 1 jack, the volume does need to be set higher though :P

Yup :)

Just keep in mind that does use 1/4", not 1/8".

Which adapters can probably solve! Many thanks!