uTorrent Y U SO SLOW?

megadarkwood

My internet speed is 25mb/s down and 10mb/s up and im getting this on uTorrent?

d42c35ceb913fc87ea4a83d4356fc005.png

help?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Because its P2P it doesn't matter what your download speed unless the upload speed exceeds your download.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

How many people are seeding?

That's the problem with torrents, if no one is uploading good luck downloading anything!

How many people are seeding?

That's the problem with torrents, if no one is uploading good luck downloading anything!

over 600 people

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

My internet speed is 25mb/s down and 10mb/s up and im getting this on uTorrent?

d42c35ceb913fc87ea4a83d4356fc005.png

help?

When you downloaded the torrent what was the seed to leech ratio?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Speeds really vary between torrents, I've had torrents that go at 12kB/s and ones that go at 6.2MB/s.

High Seeds/Low Leecher count usually give faster speeds.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

It won't take long if you actually bought it.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

well.. just because your internet speed is that high doesnt mean the servers(or people in this case) you are downloading from is that high. Plus some people limit their uploads on P2P networks like utorrent because it will eat up all of their bandwidth really easily. and another possibility is that you are not connected to enough peers to be downloading at max speed. if you allow more connections in utorrent settings, your speed may improve.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Don't forget - lot of ISP's now throttling torrent traffic as well..

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

It won't take long if you actually bought it.

lol u can tell hes trying to hide something eh? lol

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

heres the seeders things

70e06c8065df01469a082183bbba04ff.png

And you guys don't know if i'm downloading something illegally o.O

This is because ISP's tend to slow down torrents A LOT. 

I use a site called AllDebrid, it's a multihost site that turns links from about 90 hosting sites into premium links (rapidshare, uploaded.to, rapidgator... all of that)

Anyway, the site also allows you to upload the torrent file to them, then they download the torrent to their servers and give you a direct link.
On my 60Mbps connection torrents that download at 2-50Kbps for me, download at 10s of MegaBYTES per second to their servers, and then I download the torrents directly from them maxing out my connection.

The site costs, but very little, 3.99E per month, 8.99E for 3 months and so on. 

Normal link - http://www.alldebrid.com

You can check if your isp is throttling the internet speed.

it might be bottlenecked to around 20down and 15up. thats what i suspect but dont know for sure....

This is because ISP's tend to slow down torrents A LOT. 

I use a site called AllDebrid, it's a multihost site that turns links from about 90 hosting sites into premium links (rapidshare, uploaded.to, rapidgator... all of that)

Anyway, the site also allows you to upload the torrent file to them, then they download the torrent to their servers and give you a direct link.

On my 60Mbps connection torrents that download at 2-50Kbps for me, download at 10s of MegaBYTES per second to their servers, and then I download the torrents directly from them maxing out my connection.

The site costs, but very little, 3.99E per month, 8.99E for 3 months and so on. 

Normal link - http://www.alldebrid.com

i would use it, if i had the money to afford it...

BUY THINGS DONT ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD THEM  :angry: 

since when is P2P illegal?

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

i would use it, if i had the money to afford it...

Ah... well I think it's worth it.

I seriously had torrents downloading at 2KB/s, tried the same torrent with them, downloaded to their servers at 15MB/s and back to me at 7MB/s

If someone is using uTorrent, does that instantly mean that they are illegally downloading something?

If someone is using uTorrent, does that instantly mean that they are illegally downloading something?

No

BUY THINGS DONT ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD THEM  :angry: 

Torrenting isn't illegal. Many sites use torrents as a host to distribute free and legal software. Linux distros for example.

Also, don't post in obnoxios fonts. It breaks CoC.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

heres the seeders things

70e06c8065df01469a082183bbba04ff.png

Usually the download speeds don't get better until the seeders to leeches ratio is at least 2:1.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

0ed98a5565a3d3b57b603ae08bd837ed.png

Well look what happened! better than what i was getting before!