Why would you buy a DXRACER if you could buy one of these?

Overkilled

Why would you buy a 2000$ simulator if you can buy a 500000$ Ferrari?

And even if they're cheaper than the DXRacer chairs, then I still think that the DXRacer ones are better for office work and I also think they look better.

why not buy an actual high quality office chair?

that's probably what I would do but there's a lot of people are in the market for gaming chairs the point I'm jaunt is at least not get a phony one

I prefer racing seats, because i automaticly take a better sitting position in them, sadly i still don't have one D:

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Fuck your back, I rather sit 5 years cool than 30 years healthy :P

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

^.

All these 'racing' chairs, are just a load of shite; i'd rather have my: http://www.julian-bowen.co.uk/furniture/upholstery/malmo-recliner-and-footstool-2/malmo-recliner-and-footstool-black/

Paid £150 for it, had it 3 years, still as comfy as ever. 

I won't even survive a day in that, would make a lazy af and it will make me sit like a lame potato bag, don't know why, but it just happens D: And then my back will be unhappy.

Also, no wheels O_o How can you live with that? It's a big thing, can't imagine it being easy to slide about....

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

^.

All these 'racing' chairs, are just a load of shite; i'd rather have my: http://www.julian-bowen.co.uk/furniture/upholstery/malmo-recliner-and-footstool-2/malmo-recliner-and-footstool-black/

Paid £150 for it, had it 3 years, still as comfy as ever.

The dx racers are just office chairs that

look pretty cool these are actually FAA approved car seats used in Ferraris and rally cars put on a pedestal

I won't even survive a day in that, would make a lazy af and it will make me sit like a lame potato bag, don't know why, but it just happens D: And then my back will be unhappy.

Also, no wheels O_o How can you live with that? It's a big thing, can't imagine it being easy to slide about....

It's on a carpet, so i just pull around with me  :lol: Yeah, it does make you lazy, and doesn't do your back much good, but it's comfy af; i was going to stick a few wheels on the legs, but decided it would be pointless with a carpet and would probably be easier to move without them. 

It's on a carpet, so i just pull around with me  :lol: Yeah, it does make you lazy, and doesn't do your back much good, but it's comfy af; i was going to stick a few wheels on the legs, but decided it would be pointless with a carpet and would probably be easier to move without them. 

Makes sense on carpet :P I have a wooden floor so yea... 

Can imagine it being really comfy, how many times have you fell asleep in it? :D

Makes sense on carpet :P I have a wooden floor so yea... 

Can imagine it being really comfy, how many times have you fell asleep in it? :D

A good few times lol, it's got a bit squeaky and wobbly though, so tempted to buy another... 

Everyone one of these high quality office chairs last me a good 6months. $300 for one of those "Executive" office chairs, after sitting in it after a few months the whole thing became uncomfortable and it felt like I was sitting on the floor.

I think I'll stick to high quality mesh chairs, awesome chairs, that are very comfy and you can get some that lean back, in different colors, and you don't sweat through your pants on a hot day.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)