Battlefield 4 download help

bmspendley
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

If it's a steam keycode, then you can go through the process on Steam. If it's an origin keycode, then go through the process on Origin.

Processes can be found by means of a 10 second google

The game isn't on Steam...

@OP go to Origin and redeem the code.

I have a battlefield 4 keycode, but only the keycode. How can I use it to download the game.

Oh shoot! Was that offensive! (I don't care).

If it's a steam keycode, then you can go through the process on Steam. If it's an origin keycode, then go through the process on Origin.

Go to Origin, click on the menu, select Redeem Product Code and then enter your code.

wtf u cant download bf4 on steam

f71beaed2b2a0d18a081fe28448c68ec43cc052c

wtf u cant download bf4 on steam

Well, it's an origin code then, so he should go through the process to redeem it on Origin.

I'm a mug :)

Go to Origin, click on the menu, select Redeem Product Code and then enter your code.

Well, it's an origin code then, so he should go through the process to redeem it on Origin.

I'm a mug :)

+1 to the 10 second google! People should always use google to save the time and hassle instead of asking the whole forum! 

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

+1 to the 10 second google! People should always use google to save the time and hassle instead of asking the whole forum! 

I'd say 80% of the topics asking questions on this forum could be solved with common sense or by using google.

But you know, some people are lazy. I suppose I lack common sense for not remembering that BF4 is only on origin :P

I'd say 80% of the topics asking questions on this forum could be solved with common sense or by using google.

But you know, some people are lazy. I suppose I lack common sense for not remembering that BF4 is only on origin :P

Everyone makes mistakes bud! :P

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

NeZmY28.png

then stop replying to it if you're always saying GOOGLE IT GOOGLE IT

its getting annoying. if somone wants to ask the fourm let them

Wasnt saying they shouldnt ask us! Just think it would be faster for them thats all! 

All I'm saying is perhaps one should be more self-reliant and do their own research. I'm not being rude or anything by advocating that one helps oneself. It's just a more effective way of doing things.

My feelings are summarised in this video, except replace "Facebook" with "LTT"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1LPwkXCCQU

Wasnt saying they shouldnt ask us! Just think it would be faster for them thats all! 

All I'm saying is perhaps one should be more self-reliant and do their own research. I'm not being rude or anything by advocating that one helps oneself.

My feelings are summarised in this video, except replace "Facebook" with "LTT"

well others have different "feelings" of talking to an human than looking at a article ;)

Anybody that replies with "do a search" or "Google it" should be banned for life from all forums of all kinds.

Seriously....almost every question in the world has been asked and answered so yes,there is a searchable answer out there.

However...this is a discussion forum/board where people can ask questions and have the answers discussed and compared.

If your go to reply is Google,you should take your own advice and go away.