Set folding to upload completed WU before downloading new one

^

Welcome to Australias crappy internet, takes like 3 minutes to upload these work units when finishing and 5 minutes when downloading a new one... So how can I set it to upload the completed one first before downloading the new one?

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

In the Advanced view, you can set and option for your GPU and CPU - where the value is the percentage you want complete - so set it at 100. Try that. The default is around 98/99 so you can end up in fact download a WU while completing one, and then be trying to upload the completed one at the same time.

next-unit-percentage

Next Unit Percentage

v6: not applicable
V7: next-unit-percentage     XX

Sets the work unit percentage completed as to when the V7 client downloads the next Work Unit (WU) while the current WU is processing, where XX is between 90-100%.  98% is the default setting.

v6 and previous clients would finish a Work Unit (WU), upload it to the Work Server, then download a new WU, and begin processing. One of the best new features in the V7 client is the ability to concurrently download a new WU just before the current one completes, or while the current one uploads.  Very fast computers, or computers on a very fast internet connection will find that changing this setting to 100% is the best balance between points and performance.  Remember the bonus clock starts ticking when the WU is downloaded, so if downloaded earlier than necessary to keep the computer folding, the bonus points clock starts ticking down.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Sorry but I don't see that option

3waf9ke.png

EDIT: Oh did you mean this bit in expert? (I added the exception, I would assume I can download 3mb in 2% worth of time, it was downloading at  100% before)

http://i.imgur.com/R9XAgjM.png

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

Sorry but I don't see that option

If you'd like to configure it for each like you can like this.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro