H440 R/B Painting

Aytex
Go to solution Solved by W-L,

What type of paint should i use on the outside of the h440. plastidip or spray paint or others

I'd personally go with automotive grade spray paint since you get more color choices and more vibrant or bright colors. Plasti-dip is good but don't forget that it us a rubber based coating so it lacks contact pressure or abrasions so it can scratch or rip easily.

I have a write up under the Painting section of this post that goes over plasti-dip in detail:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/407754-modding-faq-common-mods/

What type of paint should i use on the outside of the h440. plastidip or spray paint or others

If you want a better overall finish I suggest using spray paint, but if you want it to last longer plastidip would be nice

If you want a better overall finish I suggest using spray paint, but if you want it to last longer plastidip would be nice

I was thinking about it to and if I would do it, I'd chose plasti dip.

are the finish both the same ish? cause i already have red spray paint from painting the ssd trays

I agree, PlastiDip is a better choice as it's easily removable if you decide to change your mind in the future.

I agree, PlastiDip is a better choice as it's easily removable if you decide to change your mind in the future.

changeing my mind is a big factor lol I do it alot. Ill go with plastidip

does home depot sell them? (poeple living in US)

I'd personally go with automotive grade spray paint since you get more color choices and more vibrant or bright colors. Plasti-dip is good but don't forget that it us a rubber based coating so it lacks contact pressure or abrasions so it can scratch or rip easily.

I have a write up under the Painting section of this post that goes over plasti-dip in detail:

agh nvm im autistic i didnt press the spoiler