Razer Kraken Pro mic sounding wierd?

Genecidalic

So I just got my Razer Kraken Pro and plugged it in about ten minutes ago. However when i joined a skype call my friends said i sounded weird. I used the echo test and to me i sound fine but apparently i sound weird to them. Does anyone know what the problem could be. Or are they just not used to a new headset

Could be connection or cable fitting. Try restarting Skype and manage devices in Control Panel. Plug out and in the jack and blow into mic. Hope this helps!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Could be connection or cable fitting. Try restarting Skype and manage devices in Control Panel. Plug out and in the jack and blow into mic. Hope this helps!

Tried it all and apparently i still sound weird. I wish they could describe what i sound like, but they just say its weird

Tried it all and apparently i still sound weird. I wish they could describe what i sound like, but they just say its weird

Well ask them and report back. If not try to RMA (Shhh i know it works for you but hey, no one knows ;P)

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Well ask them and report back. If not try to RMA (Shhh i know it works for you but hey, no one knows ;P)

Ive been and their only reply is it sounds weird. To me I think its just a new mic. When i got the carchias they said the same thing. However they say its sounds like my voice is made of static

Ive been and their only reply is it sounds weird. To me I think its just a new mic. When i got the carchias they said the same thing. However they say its sounds like my voice is made of static

Static? Weird. Could there be interference? or the connection between you and them seem off but alone you seem fine.

Static? Weird. Could there be interference? or the connection between you and them seem off but alone you seem fine.

Wait i think i found the problem let me run it by them first though

scratch the apparently it got worse

scratch the apparently it got worse

Yeah i recommend RMA for the heck of it since it its to your knowledge getting worse...

Yeah i recommend RMA for the heck of it since it its to your knowledge getting worse...

I just have to take it back to BestBuy. Although repackaging is going to suck

I just have to take it back to BestBuy. Although repackaging is going to suck

I feel you. Good luck man!

Was your voice....KRAKEN?

UgEVJt1.jpg

god dammit -__-'

I got it fixed guys. My friends still say i sound different but not annoying so everything is good as gravy

I got it fixed guys. My friends still say i sound different but not annoying so everything is good as gravy

Nicely done. Make a review for everyone in the Member Reviews Sub Forum!

Nicely done. Make a review for everyone in the Member Reviews Sub Forum!

on it right now

• 1 year later...

My mic is sounding wierd and i need help. So when im on Skype it sounds Perfect but when i record its sounds static, i cant upload videos with a crap Mic pls help!

ok the kracken mic is a bad mic there is your answer. look at examples. linus did one on the new croma series

I think he just got a bad one. My kraken 7.1 sound perfect on the mic

My mic is sounding wierd and i need help. So when im on Skype it sounds Perfect but when i record its sounds static, i cant upload videos with a crap Mic pls help!

You probably need to use a different sound recording software