Maxing out Star Wars: The Old Republic. (1080P)

AyBuild

From what it seems maxing out this game takes on the the amd side a 270x or more and an fx series processor, and for intel a cpu with high single threaded performance (such as G3258 OC'd) and a 750ti/760? or more. I would just like to clarify with some people who play the game before I do my build, also 30 fps is playable for me, if i can V-Sync that with some kind of AA that's fine for me. Thanks.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

From what it seems maxing out this game takes on the the amd side a 270x or more and an fx series processor, and for intel a cpu with high single threaded performance (such as G3258 OC'd) and a 750ti/760? or more. I would just like to clarify with some people who play the game before I do my build, also 30 fps is playable for me, if i can V-Sync that with some kind of AA that's fine for me. Thanks.

Maxing it out and having 30FPS is definitely doable with the two variants you listed there. The game is fairly well optimized.

Maxing it out and having 30FPS is definitely doable with the two variants you listed there. The game is fairly well optimized.

Ok thanks for the advice, gonna go for a g3258 and a 270x for my build log, thanks.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Ok thanks for the advice, gonna go for a g3258 and a 270x for my build log, thanks.

Congrats, best of luck with your build :)