Fuel On STEAM asking for a Disc

XplosiveNoctua99
Go to solution Solved by XplosiveNoctua99,

YAY
I GOT IT WORKING :D

what was wrong was I had to install it on a different Drive :P  :rolleyes:

I got this from GMG today (yes in 2015 :) )
and it downloaded and i pressed play and it says to put disc in
got this game digitally so i have no disc
PLEASE HELP :P

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Have you tried installing any nocd cracks? Steam should play the game just fine after you've installed it.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Have you tried installing any nocd cracks? Steam should play the game just fine after you've installed it.

any links please ??

and how would i get them to work?

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

any links please ??

and how would i get them to work?

Link

Steam - Right Click on Fuel - Properties - Local Files - Browse Local Files - Paste the crack in there

If it does not overwrite any files you need to delete the exe that Steam is trying to use and rename the crack to match the original exe. Doing that should make the game work with Steam.

Edit - Actually I think you just need to overwrite the "SecuLauncher.exe" file with the crack I supplied you.

Since I've never played the game on PC I'm not certain if there will be other exe files so if you have any problems be sure to let me know and I'll get back to you when I can.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Link

Steam - Right Click on Fuel - Properties - Local Files - Browse Local Files - Paste the crack in there

If it does not overwrite any files you need to delete the exe that Steam is trying to use and rename the crack to match the original exe. Doing that should make the game work with Steam.

Edit - Actually I think you just need to overwrite the "SecuLauncher.exe" file with the crack I supplied you.

Since I've never played the game on PC I'm not certain if there will be other exe files so if you have any problems be sure to let me know and I'll get back to you when I can.

Now the game just crashes

Now the game just crashes

I just tried to check the Steam page for more information....seems like the game isn't on Steam anymore.

Remove the crack and put the original file back. You could try installing the Unofficial Patch it probably won't fix your issue but you may want to install it anyway once it is solved.

Sorry I can't really help you any further, looks like you'll just have to wait for Steam Support, you might be able to get a refund from GMG if you contact them as I've heard they have pretty good support.

Spoiler

I just tried to check the Steam page for more information....seems like the game isn't on Steam anymore.

Remove the crack and put the original file back. You could try installing the Unofficial Patch it probably won't fix your issue but you may want to install it anyway once it is solved.

Sorry I can't really help you any further, looks like you'll just have to wait for Steam Support, you might be able to get a refund from GMG if you contact them as I've heard they have pretty good support.

Nope

no luck

but thanks for trying :)

Nope

no luck

but thanks for trying :)

Well good luck getting a response from Steam support then.

Spoiler

I got this from GMG today (yes in 2015 :) )

and it downloaded and i pressed play and it says to put disc in

got this game digitally so i have no disc

PLEASE HELP :P

I have the game on Steam, can't remember buying or playing it. I'll download it now see if I run into the same issue. 

EDIT: I didn't have any prompts asking for a disk, only securom asking for the cd key, and then GFWL asking for the same. 

Just checked through my emails apparently I bought it from GMG too. 

YAY
I GOT IT WORKING :D

what was wrong was I had to install it on a different Drive :P  :rolleyes: