What was your 1st game that you beat twice or more?

GaS

mario cart double dash

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I'm surprised at how many modern games are mentioned as people's first that they beat twice.

For me it was Final Fantasy VIII. I replay that game at least once a year. Only other games I go back to is the Mass Effect trilogy. I only got into it after 3 was released and I've finished the trilogy at least 6 times now.

Need for speed underground 2

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

MGS4(Metal Gear Solid 4) and uncharted 2, two of the BEST games I've ever played in my life since my nentindo 64 days.

"You are who you choose to be.....Choose"

See my Profile for my 

Pokemon Red!!!!
then FFX-2, snice i think it was the first (i played) with newgame+

Dead Space 2 finished it twice 

Only twice? I think I beat it like 5 or so times...

My first game I beat twice or more was Need for Speed Carbon, although I can't remember how often and I always had trouble with the end-boss...

Main Rig: Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3X 2GB OC - Corsair XMS3 16GB 1333MHz - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Transcend SSD370 512GB, WD RE4 500GB, WD Red 2TB - EVGA SuperNova 850-G2

I don't remember the first game I beat more than once. But the most recent was Mass Effect 1. I seriously played it again instantly after completing it.

There is something that Mass Effect 1 has that the other games lack. Atleast in my opinion. And that is the awesome crew, it returns somewhat in the third but it has nothing on the moments you share with your crew in the first. You get to know all of these different characters for the first time and it is just pure awesomeness.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

pokemon yellow and 007 goldeneye 64 cant count how many times i've replayed them and now i'm working through all the elder scrolls again

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

minecraft

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Driver or the first crash bandicoot. The first one that came out on ps1

CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero Z87 GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 3 GTX 770 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @1600MHz 

PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD: Corsair Force GS 128GB HDD: 3TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB WD Caviar Black Headset: Steelseries 7H

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: Samsung S27A950D CPU-Cooler: Corsair H100i

Fallout 3 + New Vegas Assassins Creed 2.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Honestly I don't remember the first game I beat more than once, because that was around 20 years ago :D One of them definitely was Double Dragon (NES), Comix Zone (Sega Mega Drive).

I still have those cartridge and maybe it's time to beat them again :D

Passionate indie android developer

Borderlands.

Never been much of a single player gamer, But BL grabbed me.

Been playing Games for about 18 years (32 now), so I've had my chances, but I do think BL was the first I've actually completed, let alone gone back through and done again (and again and again)

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

The first carmageddon and burnout paradise years laters

Since pokemon counts, ruby was my first with about 20-25 replays.

Case:NZXT Tempest 410 MOBO:Gigabyte 990fx UD3 CPU:FX 8320 @ 4.5ghz CPU-Cooler:NZXT Havik 140 GPU:MSI 7790 @ 1200mhz RAM:Patriot Viper 3 HDD:WD 1tb SSD:Kingston V300 PSU:RM750 

#KilledMyWife  

Zelda 64 for sure, I played through that game at least a dozen times. I still fire the old girl up every so often.

Goldeneye N64 or Pokemon Blue

CPU: AMD FX 8350 OC 4.8GHz Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z GPU: Radeon HD 7970 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB 1866mhz Red PSU: XFX 750watt Black Edition Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB, 2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x1TB Samsung Spin Disk Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black

Yeah, young audience here on average, I guess. Mine was Sonic (1) on the Sega Master System.

mine was POWER RANGERS (not movie) on the SNES , love that game