I need a new Netflix series

legend8887

I'm nearing the end of my Breaking Bad episodes. I love the show. However, I will need a new series when I'm done with the Breaking Bad shows. Name a good series you've seen on Netflix that you like(d) and think I should check out.

Daredevil ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I'm nearing the end of my Breaking Bad episodes. I love the show. However, I will need a new series when I'm done with the Breaking Bad shows. Name a good series you've seen on Netflix that you like(d) and think I should check out.

Anime: Psycho Pass

TV: Daredevil

TV: Orange is the New Black

TV: The 100 (ITS VERY CRINGE TO START, But it gets better!)

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

In any order:

The Office

Blue Mountain State

Workaholics

Parks & Recreation

Band of Brothers

The Walking Dead

Dexter

I watch too much Netflix

Daredevil is one of the best shot tv shows (and videos in general) that I've seen in a very long time.  I would recommend that

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Maaan Marco Polo is absolutely amazing. Honestly just watch the first episode and you'll be hooked.

I'm on the west wing right now.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Heroes, Prison Break

Anime: Psycho Pass

TV: Daredevil

TV: Orange is the New Black

TV: The 100 (ITS VERY CRINGE TO START, But it gets better!)

Wait is that the Australian one or the American one.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

Wait is that the Australian one or the American one.

Aussie.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

House of Cards.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Burn Notice, you will absolutely love it. its about a spy who gets burned and has to clear it his name. the way the story is portrayed, characters played. and the shit the main character goes through can have you relate to the show in many ways (of course not in terms of being an awesome spy). i urge you to check it out since all seasons of the show are available to watch now. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

DEXTER

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Daredevil ... 

Seconded. It is an amazing series.

Others:

Bloodline

House of Cards (good, lots of unnecessary sex scenes though so don't watch with kids or anything)

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Archer

Parks and Recreation

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Fringe

X-Files

Arrow

The Flash

Justified

Person of Interest

Dexter

M*A*S*H

Firefly

Battlestar Galactica

Friday Night Lights

Breaking Bad

To name a few...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I just finished dexter

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Dexter should have just ended like Breaking bad... I think they were just trying to milk the dexter series so bad it turned shit.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

I want to see the new one called Summer Camp or whatever it is but all I have to say is watch every single 80s T.V. series over again, Currently watching Magnum P.I. for the first time in a while after watching all of Knight Rider last summer :D Do it!

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City